Chapter 23

Holidays

Siruis practically forced me to come to France with him during the vacations. I did brush up on French and Russian during my pre-hogwarts years for the triwizard tournament. I did not have by any accounts perfect French but it was more than enough to pass through the country.

Sirius's face when I talked in French to the ministry officials on the other side was priceless. It was a fun experience but it was missing proper companions. My passive legimency was improving quickly as I could practice without worry of being caught. I meditated each night and trained during the day but other than that I didn't train and just enjoyed with Sirius.

Ginny went to Egypt, daphne and Susan stayed in Britain, Hannah went to India and Tracey went to Bulgaria. Before we left we had a few sessions. My spiders had reported that without Lucy's disapproval and fudges willingness, the tournament will be happening in the third year. The age limit has also changed to 6th years and above.

My muggle investments are coming along well but I am thinking off opening my own mall or something cause the profits from the magical sides of investments are minimal. The amount of money I had wasn't matched by literally anyone in the country, also it wasn't the potter vault. Nono. It was my personal vault.

It just somehow the daily prophet got a hold of my balance. The amount of surprise that an 12 year old was able to invest and earn back more than 10X tip hat amount of money in just 5 years, is insane. I have been looking into avtar the last airbenders bending. The lightning bending is very limited but there are many techniques for the girls.

Today we were visiting the minister because politics,. The only good news was that the minister was fleurs father and I might be able to make connections with her or her sister, so I will have support from one of the champions. Fleur was a bit bitchy but was tolerable in the movies. You never know.

I had started thinking of making a business or something. UI was coming along well but I did not have much practice, I heard that there are a few magical societies which use martial arts. Sadly I have not been able to contact them or do anything regarding them. The tournament will be fun and will serve as a basis for my international presence.

My interests had been more toward the muggle side of the world. There wasn't anything that particularly interesting happening but the constant innovation and the side effects of my actions were fun to observe. The amount of flirting Sirius had tried had left me astonished. He practically flirted with any women he saw and failed miserably.

Me being a gentleman took the chance to introduce myself as the concerned Niece and enjoyed his failure. He tried to rope me in but a single reminder of my relational status was able to keep him off from me. Well I relaxed a lot and my lazyness came back to a small degree.

After all what's the point of ultimate power if you can't enjoy with it. My body has been growing nicely and my estimations are around 4 months for crystallization. The girls had completely hit a block and won't be increasing their power any time soon. I took this time to train my skills and learn a ton of spells from around the world.

No I am not kidding I had my spiders go around the world and learned most verbal spells from wand waving countries. This meant I knew most spells from America, Britain, Russia, Canada and most of the non Asian and non African spells. The Asians had a cultivation like system, while the African tribes had shamans, the Indians had beast tamers and a few warlock(summoner).

"Hello. I am mike delacour but you can call me mike mr potter"" Harry is fine minister"" ah youth! I remember when I was your age I would..." he went on to describe his days and the current political situation informally. Thank god he was a bit laid back, otherwise I would have suffocated in the stiffness.

"Papa who are these moronic wizards and what are they doing here" she spoke in French, she must've believed that I don't know the language. Mike(minister) was immediately apologizing for his daughters behavior since he knew I could understand French,. I looked straight in her eyes" I wouldn't have expected discrimination from a discriminated species you know." In pure French. Her meager untrained allure had told me all about her species.

After that I took my eyes of from her and smacked Sirius in the head and told him"occulmency" because he was drooling like an idiot. Sigh how the world has fallen that a lord can't resist a weak allure. My frustration or disappointment must have showed on my face because mike asked me to sit down and we preparing to leave shortly after that when she walked in.

My first impression of Fleur was average. Too reliant on her allure but other than that not bad not good. If I had removed all her flaws , i would get the woman in front of me. She was more than a pretty face and was well known on the political field. She was not over reliant on her comparatively more powerful, refined and better controlled allure. She was as you guessed a Apoline delacour. Even without her allure she was beautiful. She had filled out more and had a mature vibe.

I nearly grew a tick mark when I noticed Sirius practically eye-fucking her. I may or may not have punched him with more force than necessary."occulmency. You are a god damn lord of a ancient and noble house, act like it." It didn't work that well. Sirius was practically drooling." I am sorry for my guardian and hope you don't take it in a negative light. No mike we were talking about Veela nests policies for other countries"

Mike seemed to snap out of his own world and responded" yeah the nests are allowed in most countries except Britain and all the countries under MACUSA."" Man those guys are annoying. They hate innovation almost as much as intelligence. The worst part is that each generation is born dumber due to inbreeding and are taught to become even dumber from birth."

Mike seemed to entranced with his wife. Most likely scenario is that he is controlled by her. Veela are basically more tame version of succubui. Apoline then sat down and started talking to me about the political spheres" well at the very least your generation is making things better"" yeah but one man can't change the system on his own."

"Well you are not alone, are you. You have a harem of almost 6 women."" I wanted to change the world, if I can't do it alone then why not with the people who I consider family". Meanwhile fleur was shocked that I could completely dismiss both her and her mother's allure and speak fluent French. Apoline was also shocked and tried not to show it but my literal eagle eyes caught the twitches of her face when I acted as if there was no allure.

She was trying to tempt me, her slowly increasing cleavage and scandalous way of sitting was a tease. I simply looked at her eyes. My UI instinct trading had trained my mental focus and mental strength to an unreal mind. An untrained mind would snap under a few seconds of UI, the girls wouldn't last more than 3 seconds. I could keep UI on forever with no pressure on my mind.

" anyway I will be staying here for the next few weeks, so if you need me to answer any question, I will be there". After I had to drag Sirius away, I looked at apoline. She smirked a bit and released her allure full blast. Instead of blubbering or even being affected, I released my almost Voldemort level magic and pressurized her with the intent of complete domination, my eyes glew an electric green and a few sparks flew around me. She fell to her knees and I looked at her and said" I don't take to kindly to being manipulated, the next time I may not be as merciful"

The moment I left the property line I apparated away with Sirius.