Chapter 7

1 week later

Today's the day I finally go to hogwarts, while the teachers range from horse shit to above average, the castle in itself is a massive boon. Me and the girls flooed to the train station and sat in a cabin. In other good news I have finally finished modifying my body properly! Yay. I promised my self to finish all the books on anatomy, before moving on to actual modifying. That's why it took me so long to finish the school course work. Well the anatomy and the potter library(finished all light books and 30%dark books) were major factors contributing to the delay. As of now my body is denser and has interwoven muscles, more neurons, strengthened skin, strengthened nerves, better immune system, eagles eyesight etc. I also learned to intimidate others by letting my magic into my voice and into the air and making it exert pressure on someone or something. It works well on animals.

I also got Ginny admitted a year early by showing the fact that she could perform adequately.

I cast a overpowered locking charm on the door as Susan snuggled into me like a kitten, while Hannah put her head on my soldier and Ginny was sitting on my lap with the excuse of not enough space (false but I let it slide). That was before a knock resounded on the door.

Ginny pouted as she had to get off from me. I opened the door and a bushy haired girl tol-no ordered "why did you lock the door! You can't do that. You'll get in trouble and lose all your points, and get expelled. I read so in hogwarts the history" in a few breaths.

Now Instead of backing down(like a beta male), I rose from my seat and looked down into her eyes while pressuring her with magic and speaking in a heavy voice "First of all ,we haven't broken any rules by locking the door. Second we are not in a house as such it doesn't matter. Third you are the one who barged In here then scolded someone who did not even break a rule. So for the first and last time LEAVE."

After she left I sat down again and before Ginny could move Tracy jumped on to me like a koala bear. So I let her sit their till we heard the announcement to change. Daphne always tries (and failes) to tease me, this was no exception. "Do you want me to change here? In front of you?" instead of blushing I simply replied " Only if you let me change here" while lifting my shirt to show my abs. She immediately blushed and looked away as I exited the cart and changed in the bathroom. By the time I was back everyone was changed. So I gave daphne a hug and said " since you couldn't sit with me a hug will have to do and remember no matter what house you go in, it won't change anything."

We got off the train and onto the boats with hagrid to guide us. I sat in a random boat with daphne while letting the girls get their own boat. Sadly the only boat available was with Ronald weasley and Seamus finigan, both gryffindors. Speaking of which where should I go? The options are idiot,leftover,nerd,evil. Okay slytherin is out as it's reputation will be a bad influence. Hufflepuff is also out due to its negative reputation. Gryffindor is not bad, it will keep dumbeldore calm, but fuck dumbeldore, I go where I want to go. Ravenclaw it is.

We were taken to the great halls entrance, this is where Malloy proposed an alliance to potter. I put up a notice me not after the granger incident, so I never met him before this. Hmm kakashi for today I shall pay you my homage.

Malloy walked up to me and said the same sphiel he said in the books, now everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to take a decision.

So I said what my temporary sensei I would have wanted"huh, you say something?" While timing it so as soon as I said it Minerva would come in to the rescue. Malfoy fumed a shade only seen on the minister and nearly burst.

Just then Minerva appeared and gave us the speech and told us form a line and follow her. The sorting went the same until my name was called out. With every eye on me I regally glided over to the stool. Where removed my wand and did two things. I cleaned the hat of all the dirt and transfigured the stool into a conservative throne were I sat like a king. The amount of synchronized jaw dropping nearly made me chuckle. The only ones who did not have a broken jaw were my girls and albus as they were used to my grandiose way of doing things

"Hello you are quite the peculiar one"."excuse me but your a magical moldy hat which divides children's into four calling me an 11 year old peculiar is quite hypocritical"."hahahha you may be 11 physically but you're 25 mentally"."not a word to the head master I believe, ravenclaw"."straight to the point huh sure, I am charmed to keep all secrets and why not you have the qualities for 3 houses. RAVENCLAW,!

I went ahead and by the time I sat on the Ravenclaw table, the transfiguration was turned back to normal and the sorting continued as usual just with way more gawking. After which a particularly excited filius flitwick handed me a timetable after I asked him for a private meeeting which he agreed to. Now after reaching the common room the children were sent to their dorms while I went with the professor to his room.

"how may I help you young lad?"."2 things. First I need my own room as lord potter" ."no need to worry that was for seen by the headmaster the room is already prepared"."2nd I was hoping if you could teach me dueling or at the very least point me towards a few books."." Now I am not supposed to show favoritism however an exception can be made for your expertise"."thank you professor"