chapter two : F O R G I V E

YAMAMOTO COULD NOT HELP BUT BLUSH BESIDE YOU AND KEPT STEALING GLANCES.

"so Yamamoto is Lev doing well?" Yamamoto choked in his salive, out of hundreds of questions yet you chose this one. Yamamoto tensed but luckily you didn't noticed it. "u-uh! Ye-yes! he is doing well, his recieves are very much strong and his spikes.. h-he uh he i-is uh-" Yamamoto sweats and gulped. You rose your eyebrow at him

"future ace?" You answered before him, Yamamoto nervously nodded and averted his gaze somewhere else, to be honset he felt guilty for lying you are the sister of Lev and Yamamoto felt that you would be dissapoint if Lev was being childish and extremely bad at receives.

You laughed making Yamamoto look at you confused. "what is funny y/-y/n san?" You shaked your head and continued patting Noie in your arms and answered Yamamoto "that kid never learns... He just started playing volleyball, months ago. Haha I remember the last time we battle against each other, his serve didn't hit me instead he hit his private part" You snorted at the memory, Yamamoto laugh.

"I wish I could see that!" Yamamoto snorted making you smile softly at him, he got caught off guard by your angelic smile. "you will someday" You chuckled and continued walking to the gym. Yamamoto keot staring at you like a lovesick cat.

[THIRD POV : NEKOMA GYM]

"I think we should take a Break" Nobuyuki suggested and looked at Lev with a worried expression plastered on his face. "I second that" Shibayama wiped his sweat with his towel and stared at Lev who has a bruised and swollen arms because of Kuroo's spikes. "Lev looks like he's about to die" Kenma looked at Lev while biting his bottom lip and went back playing his game.

"Yaku let's take break, my hand is red as our jersey" Kuroo sighed tiredly and grabbed his towel from the bench and wrapped it around his neck. Yaku stared intensely at Lev. "NO-"

The gym doors were slammed open revealing Yamamoto and the drinks, the players sighed in relief as Yamamoto walked over to them and gave them their drinks. They noticed a figure behind him, Kuroo looked behind him and froze. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, a woman was behind yamamoto a extremely beautiful one.

"who are you miss?" Kuroo smirked and ignored the blush on his face. You smiled at him, he could feel himself blushing harder but shaked it away. "Haiba Y/n, Lev's Sister"

They spat their drinks out of their mouths in shock and looked at you then to the bruised Lev. "where is he?" You looked around the Gym but Nobuyuki and Kuroo stopped you by blocking your view, they were extremely tall, you felt so short but you don't care.

"ojou chan... Kuroo Tetsuro" Kuroo introduced himself to you and smiled

'I can't let her see Lev at this state'

Kuroo nudged at their vice captain, "Nobuyuki Kai" You shaked his hand and checked them out. Kuroo noticed this and smirked, Kai blushed and looked away from your gaze "checking us out Ojou chan?" He whispered, you nodded

"yes I am, those firm muscles and muscles thighs are quite distracting to see" You bluntly said and adjusted your glasses. Kai blushed even harder that he could faint from the heat. Kuroo smirked and blushed, he already like you for being feisty and blunt don't forget thicc.

You didn't notice that Kuroo was also checking you out. He almost choke in his saliva, you have a nice and big plumpy ass, a very curvy body and big breasts. You were indeed a definition of perfection.

Lev walked to the other bench and took a rest as his chest rose up and down rapidly, he was tired very tired, he couldn't feel his arms anymore. He didn't noticed you he was too tired to notice you. Yaku came over to see what was going on and froze at the sight of beauty.

You were standing infront of Kuroo and Kai casually talking to them. He swore to himself that he could see flowers surrounding you and butterflies. Yaku gulped nervously and stepped forward.

Kuroo and Nobuyuki smirked at Yaku who was all giddy and fidgety. Yaku has no idea you're the sister of Lev. "Hello, Morisuke Yaku" Yaku bowed making you chuckle.

"Haiba Y/n" You said accidently out loud. Yaku froze and became pale, he became sweaty his hands were getting clammy. He looked at you nervously and averts his gaze somewhere else. Kuroo snorted earning a smack from Kai.

"do you know wh-" You peeked behind Yaku because you're taller than him. Your eyes widened and jaws droppes when you see your precious brother on the bench with swollen arms his eyes were closed and was breathing heavily. He was also sweating uncontrollably.

"Lev?!" You exclaims and immediately ran to him with Noie on your arms safely. You immediately sat beside him and placed Noie on your shoulder, You were worried for Lev and was furious whoever did this to your precious sibling. "n-nee chan?" Lev tiredly said and collapsed on your lap.

"lev? Levichi? Are you okay?" You stroked his hair, Lev immediately felt relaxed and buried his tired face on your clothed stomach. You heard snores coming from Lev making you sigh in relief.

You glared at the other members who froze on their spots and stared at you nervously. "who did this to Lev? I'll fucking slit their throat" You said with full venom. Yaku gulped nervously his eyes were showing fear, his body were slightly shaking.

"I did" Tamahiko bravely answered. You stared at him with a furious expression on your face. Tamahiko couldn't help but wince in fear.

"why?" Yaku felt guilty because his team mates were standing up for him. He sighed and gave up. "no I did it" Yaku said bravely. Yamamoto stared at Yaku tear eyed "so manly yaku san"

"Explain"

"H-he kept talking about how amazing his sister is and I-I.. Told him to shut up and angered him for calling you shitty" You nodded and didn't felt offended, you were used to this namecalling and bad things. You were bullied in your middle school for stealing their men away from their wives/girlfriends. Well you were born lile this.

"His recieves were weak and didn't have power. I told kuroo to serve powerfully than usual so he'll get use to it and his receives will become more strong" Yaku explained while you kept nodding. You understand what Yaku was trying to say.

You looked at Yamamoto who was guilty for lying to you. You understand the two and forgave them "I understand... Yaku you did that for the sake of the team and for him also.. And Yamamoto you lied to me because you're worried that I'll be dissapointed to Lev because Lev idolised me so much?" Yaku and Yamamoto stood shocked and in disbelief.

To be continued