chapter ten : m e m o r i e s

this chapter contains memories and past.

[11 YEARS OLD YOUR POV, PLAYGROUND]

"Y/n!!! Hurry up or Jumin's going to spank us again!!" Cole yelled from the slides, You immediately ran towards to Cole and shivered. "Let's goo!!" You both linked your arms together and ran to Jumin's personal playground, it's like a volleyball gym but for kids.

Cole and You swung the gym's door open and there it stood Jumin staring at you two intensely, for a 13 year old he is quite mature and rich dad--.

"you're both lucky" You and Cole secretly cheered but froze when Jumin sent you two a glare. "Y/N NOONA!!!" Yoosung tackled you into a bear hug. (noona - a woman who's older than them)

"Yoosung get off her" Ray appeared from behind while staring his black painted nails, for a 12 years old he's the most emo person that you've ever saw in your life. Like who carries chains and knives?

"Where's Zen?" Jumin ask with a light red hue on his cheeks, he liked Zen for months now but yet Zen is oblivious. You, Cole and Yoosung smirked to each other and wiggled your eyebrows together.

"Jumin and Zen sitting on the tree K-I-S-S-I-NG" You three teased Jumin while doing kissy faces to him, Jumin blushed and slam the volleyball on Yoosung's face. You let out a gasp and quickly check Yoosung. "Daijobu?!" Yoosung blinked his eyes repeatedly as blood tricked down to his chin.

"Y-Yoosung!!!"

[TIME SKIP, GYM]

"are you alright now Yoo? Do you need something?" Zen asks with a worried tone in his voice, Yoosung nodded while removing the tissue that was inside his nose, Zen let out a sigh and shot a glare to Jumin. Jumin looked down ashamed "why did you have to hit Yoosung's face? You know that his eye surgery just got healed right?" Jumin nodded and mumbled a short sorry.

"Who are we competing today Jumin ah?" You asks while holding the hem of your oversized short. "Karasun-"

"YATAA!!" You and Cole cheered while shaking your butts together and bumping it against your hips, you both did your signature excited dance.

Zen sighed but chuckled at your cuteness, It's been a while since you last seen Tenma, he's the one who always helped you with your jumps. He's a shrimp to be honest.

"would you two stop?" You both froze and looked at Jumin with a deadpanned expression, You continued dancing shaking your hips like your life depends on it.

"oh lord-" A loud snort was heard behibd you, You looked back and saw Tenma recording you while stifling his laugh. Your face blushed red from the embarrasment.

TO BE CONTINUED
(sorry if this is a short chapter, it only contains the childhood memories of your past)

[I have a new book, It's a one shot book, so requests are open yall]