chapter five : C O M P L E X

Okay before we get into the story
I have smth to say, so I just found out about Tanaka's updated information.

He is now 24 years old (uhm it is quite shocking to me, idk why)

But what caught my attention the most is this!!

HE GOT MARRIED WITH KIYOKO

HARDWORK REALLY PAYS OFF RIGHT TANAKA?!

Tanaka : OSU!

BUT HOW ABOUT NISHINOYA? IS HE HAPPY?!

nishinoya : of course I am! I got to accept! RYU IS MY MATE AND I'LL ACCEPT WHATEVER HE DOES EVEN IF HE MURDER KIYOKO- NOPE HE WILL NOT DO THAT!!

kiyoko : KYAAAAA!!!

---------

YOU AND COLE SAT ON THE BENCH WHILE INTENSELY WATCHING KARASUNO PRACTICE.

You noticed that your childhood friend which was Kinnoshita is a volleyball player in Karasuno. Keishin felt the intense stare and sweatdropped at the two prodigies who has their arms linked to each other.

"such poor reflexes" Cole pointed out to Hinata, you glared at him and smacked his arm harshly, he gave yoy pout "don't be rude Cole" you scolded him while giving him one of your deadliest glare, Cole shrieked "hai..."

"Daichi san!" Tanaka passed the ball to Daichi as he received it, Kageyama immediately jumped, and tossed it. Hinata cloesed his eyes and jumped as high he can. He felt his hand burning due to the sensation.

Your eyes widened and a smirk went to your face scaring Cole and let out a horrifying gasp, he pointed his finger at you while shaking "I know that look!"

"Shut up shithead!"

THIRD POV [NEKOMA]

"oi lev! What's up with your receives?! It became even more sloppier thanbefore!" Yaku spat and threw the ball at Lev's beautiful face. Lev has been lacking energy and his receives became sloppier than usual, what was the reason?

"It's BECAUSE Y/N ISN'T HERE!!!" Lev whined while crying anime tears, Kuroo and the others sweatdrops. "you have some kind of sister complex with Y/n san?" Lev didn't know what sister complex means, so he just nodded.

Gasps were heard inside the Gymnasium. "Lev I didn't know you were into sibling type" Kuroo growled, "sibling...type?" Lev furrows his eyebrows in confusion while holding the Mikasa. Lev is just a pure, innocent cinnamon roll. Of course he doesn't know what that means.