chapter twenty one : H A N D K E R C H I E F + N O I E

play the song and stream their new song Dynamite ^^

YOU SAT ON THE CHAIR WHILE BITING YOUR NAILS NERVOUSLY, You've been waiting for 1 hour, Noie is in the emergency room right now. The other guys who insisted to come and stay with you was Akaashi, Terushima, Bokuto, Kita, Kuroo, Kenma, Sugawara, Semi, Hiroo and Daisho and Lev actually all of the teams insisted to come but their coaches just picked two-one members from the team.

The entrance door made a creak noise indicating there's another customer, you looked over and saw Kambe Daisuke, one of the millionaires and often visit this hospital for donations, he is also your father's friend. But today he came with his Golden Retriever name Bubbles.

"Y/n shi?" The receptionist swoon at Daisuke's voice while the males with you all glared at Daisuke, "K-Kambe?" You stuttered as you sniffled, Akaashi and Sugawara, Kita and Semi panicked as the four handsome males offered you their handkerchief at the same time. Your eyes widened "I-I don't need th-"

You got interrupted by Daisuke wiped your nose and said "blow" You blushed in embarrassment and nodded. Daisuke smiled at your cuteness as he pulled away.

*sniff, sniff*

*sniff, sniff*

You blew your nose as Akaashi let out a annoyed tsk while Semi just cocked his head in irritation, Sugawara and Kita twitched in annoyance but still kept their smile. Kambe's dog let out a happy bark making you smile and rubbed her head. "what's your dog's name Kambe?" You asked while his dog kept licking your mouth.

"Bubbles" He said bluntly while he swept his hair, the nurses blushed at the act and gulped. Terushima and Kuroo snorted at the name. "Bubbles? From Powerpuff girls? Nice name" Daishou stifled his laugh as Lev squealed and pet Bubble's head.

"What's wrong with Bubbles? Did you name her that? You got any problems with that name? If you have the door is just there" Kambe pointed at the exit door while keeping his emotionless face, Daishou froze and glared at him. Kenma snorted while Terushima and Kuroo bursts in laughter.

"Stop laughing, there's nothing funny, the only thing that's funny is your faces" Kambe spat while fixing his shirt and gazed at the two idiots coldly.

The two playboys is about to retort when the doctor interrupted the two. "Haiba Noie's Parent?" You immediately stood up from your chair as the doctor motioned you to come with her but stopped when she saw Kambe, she blushed at the sigh of the handsome millionaire.

"S-sir Daisuke! What can I do for you?" The doctor stuttered with a blush while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Bubbles need extra diapers" The doctor nodded as she motioned you and Daisuke to come with her. You trailed behind the Doctor who kept talking to Daisuke with a blush, but Daisuke kept glancing at you.

The males who were supposed to stay with you growled and glared at Daisuke in jealousy. "ZURUI! We are the one who should accompany her!!" Bokuto whined, while Kenma stiffened when Daisuke grabbed your hand and caressed it with his thumb.

He gripped his Nintendo tighter, while the others grew confused at the sudden froze of Kenma, they all looked over and immediately bursts in jealousy and anger.

"That asshole!" Daishou spat while tightening his fist in anger. Hiroo has this heavy feeling in his chest, but he shrugged it off and kept eating the pack of gummies that yu gave to him a while ago. He smiled at the memory and kept chewing the chewy gummies.

"That fucking asshole" Kuroo spat while Terushima glared at Daisuke deadly.

'we'll choke you to death'

[YOUR POV, DOCTOR'S OFFICE]

The doctor also know as Dr.Barbara, she's the most flirtatious doctor you've ever met, who the hell you got a appointment with this whore?

"kambe~ you want some canddyy~?" Barbara flirted as she blinked seductively (disgustingly) at Daisuke who kept staring at Barbara with a cols gaze. "No i would not rather have that disgusting filthy candy of yours, wear some fucking clothes you look like a homeless retarted person" Daisuke spat as Barbara blushed in embarrassment. You almost laugh but held it in.

"What's wrong with Noie Doc?" You asked as the doctor just let out a tsk and said. "We found just a weird thing in his stomach ugh just rea-" She said with a hint of sass, Daisuke twitched in annoyance. "Give us a different doctor" He spat again making Barbara surprised "w-what?"

That's it, Daisuke stood up from his chair as he walked over to the door and spotted another doctor but this time is a male with bandages "Hey" Daisuke yelled as the doctor looked over with a grin and skipped towards to Daisuke.

Daisuke motioned him inside Barbara's office as the doctor furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. Barbara was still but paled when Daisuke bought another doctor.

Daisuke didn't waste a second, he grabbed Barbara's arm and threw her out of her office. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled angrily, Daisuke just glared immediately silencing the pervert doctor.

Daisuke opened his walle as he threw some cash on the woman's face. "this job doesn't suits you, find a job at the strip club bitch" He spat and closed the door on her face.

You sat there, shocked at what just happened even the doctor, Daisuke turned around and stared at the other doctor "That doctor just retired now, would you please take her place?" Daisuke asked nicely as he took a seat beside you.

"okay sure! I'm Osamu Dazai, call me the Suicidal Doctor!" Dazai smiled, you furrowed your eyebrows at his weird nickname, while Daisuke just stared and nodded.

"So is there something wrong with my cat?" You asked, as Dazai grabbed the clipboard and the x ray picture of Noie, he examined it while holding his chin in concentration

"So is there something wrong with my cat?" You asked, as Dazai grabbed the clipboard and the x ray picture of Noie, he examined it while holding his chin in concentration. He sighed and puts it down

"Well I'm sorry to say this but I think they found a tumor in Noie's stomach, we call this cancer" You sat there shocked as tears began brimming in your eyes. Daisuke looked at you with worried in his eyes.

He always thinks you as his little sister (maybe something more)

Dazai sighed again as he walked over to you and kneeled infront of you, he grabbed your hand as he intertwined it against his.

You looked up with tears running down to your face. Dazai smiled warmly as he wipes your tears with his thumb and said.

"we'll go through this together okay?" You nodded as he pulled you into a hug, he caresses your hair and threw a smirk at Daisuke who was already twitching in annoyance.

"you son of a bitch" Daisuke spat.

TO BE CONTINUED