chapter fourteen : I C E H O T

I think it's time for the two I mean ten hotties to show up in this book
stay tuned

two of the hotties are already in this chapter (2/10)

YOU SKIPPED HAPPILY WHILE DRINKING YOUR BOBA TEA. You're a Maid of honor, isn't that great. You squealed in excitement and twirled. The people walking by looked at you weirdly but you don't give a fuck about it.

You head back home to pick up extra clothes for anothing training tommorow. You made an excuse to Coach Nekomata just to meet Zen, You opened your bag to find your keys when someone yelled your name.

"yo!" You looked beside you and saw your neighbor, Natsu Dragneel. "hey, did you just came back from your basketball practice?" Natsu nodded while shyly rubbed his nape.

"yep! Vorpal swords are hard to beat so we have to practice hard in order to beat them.. Hehe" He said shyly making you laugh. "isn't that Kuroko's team?" Natsu nodded and looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"you know him?" You nodded your head with a grin plastered on your face. "yep! He's actually my neighbor when I was kid.. I haven't seen him since" Natsu just let out a hum but beamed.

"how about you watch the game? I have a extra ticket here..." Natsu excitedly grabbed the ticket from his sweatpants that outlined his perfect shaped firm butt that you can't stop staring but you're quite lucky that he didn't caught you. "really? Thank you so much Natsu! I'll come to your game!" Natsu blushed and nodded as he walked inside his house.

"best day ever" you mumbled and let out a excited cheer before walking inside your house.

[THIRD POV, NEKOMA HIGH]

"NANI?! OUR GODDESS ISN'T HERE?!" Yamamoto, Tanaka and Nishinoya cried, they wanted to spend time with you. All of them wanted to spend time with you but you are seemed to be busy these days, everyone is snatching you away to be with you alone.

Yaku smacked Yamamoto's head "shut up! Y/n deserves a day off! You're all snatching her away and didn't give her anytime! Do you even remember when was the last time she took a rest?!" Yaku's mother mode is now on, all of them shrugged and felt bad.

They just realized that you haven't took any rest ever since you came to the training camp. You've been training the setters and the blockers.

In the end there's a huge result, their muscles became more firmer and stronger. "I think Yaku san is right" Akaashi answered, surprisingly Bokuto agreed. "when she comes back, We should celebrate!" Hinata suggested as they all stared at Hinata with confusion written on their faces.

Hinata looked at them and let out a surprised gasp "you guys don't know that it's spring?! We should celebrate spring!?" All of them facepalmed, Who even celebrates spring?

"Boke! We don't celebrate spri-.. Do we celebrate?" Kageyama asked, all of them sighed and pinched their nosed in annoyance. "king and shrimp you two should go to preschool" Yamaguchi snorted.

"nice one tsukki" Tsukishima glared at Yamaguchi and said "Shut up yamaguchi", Yamaguchi immediately shuts his up and looked down "gome tsukki" Oikawa just stared at his two milk breads, he was planning to share it with you but you're not here.

Ushijima noticed Oikawa and walked towards him, Oikawa looked up and immediately snarled at Ushijima "Please don't fucking say i-" Oikawa bloods boil seeing Ushijima here, This male have been persuading Oikawa.

"you should have come to Shiratorizawa"

Oikawa glared at Ushijima and yelled "I'M DONE WITH YOU SAYING YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO SHIRATORIZAWA CRAP" Ushijima was surprised as Oikawa's sudden yells. Iwaizumi noticed this and immediately frowned at the sight of the captain of Shiratorizawa. Oikawa noticed Iwaizumi and wailed as he was about to hug Iwaizumi "Iwa cha-ack!" Oikawa fell from the floor when Iwaizumi back away.