chapter thirteen : Z E N + M A R R I A G E

COLE WAS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE CAFE WITH ZEN SITTING BESIDE HIM. They were just sitting there in silence, only a sip of coffee could be heard and the people talking could be heard also. They haven't seen each other for six years and yet here he was, The Lost Zen.

Why was he called the Lost Zen? Because he lost his title in Deities, he chose his friends lives instead of their career. He knew that Shigaraki was the killer yet he confessed to the polices that he killed Ray and Yoosung. He did know that if he spoke the truth, Shigaraki will hunt them all.

Deep inside he feared Shigaraki Tomura, Zen was held captive in Hosu, Prison for four years. Cole and the others knew the truth, they cried for Zen especially Jumin. He didn't expected that he'll be in prison, he should have fought. Zen is always been the sweetheart

Jumin tried everything but the polices didn't believe him and believed Zen's lies, Jumin bailed him out when Zen was staying in three years, Zen was supposed to stay for more than four years. The Rich Daddy Jumin Han bailed his Lover (that's just sweet) for freedom and revenge for his childhood best friends.

Jumin offered Zen to live with him, Zen just agreed and was happy because he could smell the fresh air again instead of sewer air. Zen was treated like trash inside the Prison, but now Jumin treated him like a family member. Jumin was also hapoy he didn't move one and stayed loyal to Zen.

He still haven't confessed to Zen but will. As times passed by, Jumin finally confessed and Zen unexpectedly felt the same way.

Now they've been together for three years and planning to get married (oya?) He's planning to invite you and Cole as their maid of honor and best man.

The cafe's door opened as the beautiful sound coming from the chimes alerted the two best friends. They both looked at you, Zen's eyes widened as Cole waved you like a mad man. You rolled your eyes amd waved back to him.

You walked over to them slowly, Zen was in disbelief, you became more big and matured. The males inside the Cafe stopped talking and stared at your figure, their girlfriend have to slap them on the their face in jealousy.

You sat beside Cole placing your handbag beside you, You were wearing a white crop off shoulder top paired with black leggings and white converse. Even though you wore a simple outfit, you look beautiful and your beauty was standing out that made boys swoon and girls jealous. (who wouldn't you are beautiful)

You grinned at Zen "how are you Zen?! We haven't seen each other for ages!!!" You grabbed his hands while smiling like a kid, Zen shooked his head and laugh. "never been better" You smiled in joy and nodded.

You were always worried about Zen's life, you knew he had a rough childhood and haunting past.

"Zen..." He hummed in response as he sipped his latte "you know that you should have told the truth.." Zen froze as he looked down and nodded. You smiled and caresses his soft white like snow hair, his hair is so long now that he even tied it up with a silver hair tie.

You admitted that he became more gorgeous than last time, he seemed so happy.

Cole looked at Zen and rose his eyebrow. Zen held his face using his hands as he looked down and mumbled "If I said the truth then.. They'll hunt us again or maybe kill us" You and Cole froze, Cole was about to say something when the waiter interrupted.

"may I take your orders?" he winked at you, you grimaced and nodded "I-I'll take the king milk honey drizzled pudding and iced green tea" The waiter nodded and wrote your order. Cole rolled his eyes at the flirty waiter "just large coke and cream bun" The waiter nodded and looked at Zen.

"chamomile tea and pudding" The waiter nodded again as he repeated the orders, but stopped when he gave you a paper. You looked at the waiter with confusion writted on your face. He just winked at you and went away. You slowly opened the paper and it was the waiter's number.

"hey do you have a lighter? I want to burn this piece of shit" You smiled at Zen and Cole they both flinched at your scary expression. They both shaked their head no making you sigh. You looked behind you and saw two girl chatting away. You grinned and walked towards them

"hi" You said casually and waved, they both looked at you and awkwardly greeted back. "here's a (asshole's) ikemen's number! You know that black haired dude there? It's only for 3,000won " You pointed at Cole, the two girls blushed and nodded. The other girl took the paper and squealed, they thanked you and gave you 3,000won making you nod.

You went back to your seat. "what were you doi-" You cutted him off and said " I sell that asshole's number for 3,000won" Zen choked while Cole spat his water by accident.

"wh-what?!" Cole laughed as he clutched his stomach, he looked at you with tears of joy amd pointed at you like a mad man. "Y-YOU WHAT-BWHAHAHAHHA" He laughed making you smile irritatedly, you grabbed some tissues and shoved it inside his mouth enough to make him choke from the dryness and laughter.

Zen jus chuckled as the food arrived, you began to devour the pudding, you were in bliss in happiness, the sweetness and bitterness just mixed together so well. Zen gulped nervously as he sipped his chamomile tea.

You happily drink your iced matcha while Cole drank his coke while eating the cream bun. "I'm getting married" You spat the green tea on Cole's face by accident while he spat his coke on yours. You both looked at Zen with your jaws dropped.

"I-I..-" You couldn't speak due to the shockness, Zen is actually getting married with who? Zen noticed the silence and fidgeted his fingers in nervousness.

Cole slowly clapped his hand with a emotional face, you looked at Zen with tear in your eyes as you tackled him into a hug. Cole slowly joined the hug as you and Cole both jumped on joy.

"I-I'm happy for you!" You said while wiping the tears in your eyes, Cole nodded and bit his bottom "Hyung... I was supposed to get married first but I'll let it slide this time" Cole pursed his lips and hugged Zen.

Zen smiled and hugged you both back. "You're going to be our Maid of Honor and Best Man" You and Cole both squealed in excitement as you did your signature dance and bumped your hips together. Zen laughed as he ruffled Cole's and Your hair.

"who are you getting married to?' You stopped and looked at Zen with a smile. Zen grinned and showed you his ring before saying.

"to Jumin"

To be continued

(y'all be surprised for the next chapter, more cross overs and more chapters! Who's is going to be? Stay tuned for the next chapter!)