chapter twenty three : S U P P O R T

Play the song as the bg music

YOU SAT ON THE BENCH WHILE STARING AT THE TEAM WHO WAS SCARED BY YOUR PIERCING EYES. You huffed in annoyance and said "You didn't practice..right Lev?" Lev looked down nervously nodded.

They were practicing for the match with the owls, Bokuto Koutarou one of the top aces. But Lev didn't practice because he failed the exams, he have to find time to practice for the match.

"You were too busy studying and watching my little pony!" You smacked his head with your clipboard. "Throw that My Little Pony away and exchange it with Volleyball practice you dork!" You scolded him as the members around him snorts but you glared at them. They immediately stopped and looked away.

The whistle went off making your colors drain in nervousness, you immediately glanced at Kuroo who was also looking at you with his usual smirk. "Do great guys.. I believe in you" You said while you ruffle their hairs, Yamamoto and Yaku looked at you with teary eyes and was about to pounce you but Fukunaga stepped in front of you.

You were startled by his sudden presence in front of you. "Fukuna-" What he did next made you steam, Fukunaga hugged you and slowly let go, he nodded at you before going to the court. You stood frozen trying to remember what just happened right now. Yaku and Yamamoto both glared at Fukunaga's back who was looking around.

Kuroo let out a annoyed tsk while Kenma just simply glanced at Fukunaga, Shibayama walked towards you with a red face. "s-senpai?!" He croaked out, loudly.

You snapped out and stared at Shibayama "Y-yes?!" You said while looking away with a blush. Shibayama gulped nervously before shakely grabbed both of your hands and held it against his, You blushed harder "Sh-shibayama?!" You squeeked as Inouka smiled and grabbed Shibiyama's collar and threw him to Fukunaga.

"senpai! Cheer for me okay?!" Inouka smiled like nothing happened, you nodded while sweatdropping as the whistle went off again. The team bowed at you and the coach, before running to the court but Kuroo stopped and looked at you.

You stared at him back with confusion writted on your face, Kuroo smiled as he walked towarda to you again "K-kuroo?! What are you doing you have a-" He suddenly kissed your cheek as he immediately ran away and looked behind and shouted.

"WE'LL WIN THIS FOR US AND FOR YOU" He sent you a cheeky smile

[THIRD POV, JAPAN, TOKYO]

Kageyama kept sipping his milk while watching the tv inside the cafeteria. Kageyama was invited at The National Youth Training where all best players were all invited. "What's goody two shoes doing here?" A blonde twin with a dirty smirk on his face as he smack his back making Kageyama choke and spits out his milk.

Kageyama glared at the blonde and wiped his mouth with his sleeve "Atsumu senpai" Kageyama nodded as he was about to stand up when Atsumu pulled him back. "I heard.. That you have Aphrodite's contact number?" Kageyama tilt his head in confusion and shrugged as he was to stand up again when Atsumu pulled him back again. He blinked as he smirked before saying