chapter three : C O L E

YOU WATCH THE NEKOMA PLAY WITH YOUR PIERCING E/C EYES. YOUR GAZE LANDED ON LEV'S POOR POSITION IN RECEIVING.

You let out a annoying sigh as you placed the sleeping cat that was in your arms on Naoi's lap. You've been visiting Nekoma for about 3 weeks now, You also transferred at class 2-A.
You've became friends with the Volleyball ball team in a instant.

Nekomata treated you as if you are his granddaughter and Naoi grew very fond of you and treated you like his little sister. He was always asking if he can babysit Noie, he fell in love with your precious cat.

"Naoi san..please watch Noie for a while?" Naoi gave you a excited smile and nodded, Naoi fixated his eyes on Noie who was comfortably sleeping on his lap, He almost squealed in delight but that didn't get un noticed by their coach Nekomata.

"you really are head over heels for Noie...you know that the cat is Male right?" Nekomata snorted, Naoi blushed in embarrassment and looked somewhere else. "s-shut up" He mumbled loud enough for the coach to hear it.

You slowly walked to Lev with your serious eyes, Lev swear he could pee anytime now because of your menacing gaze on him. You stopped walking infront of him and looked down at him while sighing. The other members stopped what they were doing and looked over to what was happening.

"Y-Y/n! Please stop g-glaring at me!" Lev squeaked making you sigh even more. You kicked his stomach gently making his back bent a litte. You spread his legs a little wider and held his chin up. "there... no slouching when receiving" You scolded the frozen Lev Haiba.

"Yaku san and Kuroo san.. Please hit him with your best shot" You gave them both a thumbs up, Yaku grins wider with a hint of mischievous in his eyes. "of course ojou can~"

"b-but I'm not re-" Kuroo served the ball faster than usual, Lev didn't have time to reprihen and successfully received the ball. You smiled proudly and pat your sibling's back.

"great job" Yaku stood shocked after months and months of training the poor russian. He managed to perfectly received the ball. Kuroo smirked proudly "WAH! YOU DID IT LEV!" Yamamoto let out a proud laugh and smacked Lev's back harsher. Kuroo joined in and rubbed his knucked on Lev's head. "you finally received it perfectly kouhai" Kuroo commented and kept rubbing his knuckles.

Lev pushed them off and groaned in pain as he held his head in pain "that hurts Kuroo san!" Lev retorted but inside he was giddy and happy that he managed to received the ball perfectly and that was because of you.

Lev looked back at you tear eyed. You were taken back and smiled as you opened your arms, Lev immediately jumped in your arms sending you both on the floor. You groaned in pain but chuckled, you rubbed the back of Lev comfortingly.

Nekomata and Naoi smiled at the sigh "why don't you become the manager of Nekoma Y/n" Naoi suggested while Nekomata gave you a grin. The members attention was now on you even Lev that was in your arms. Their eyes were telling you to join. They looked nervous about your answer, they'll be happier than ever if you became their manager and probably show you off to the other teams that you're the most beautiful manager.

"I would love to!" You grinned, they cheered with a hint of blushed on their faces. Ever since you went to Nekoma, they were already lovestrucked by you. "now that's settled! We will have a training camp here in 2 weeks!" Nekomata announced as they cheered again but louder this time.

You chuckled and shaked your head, Kuroo wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at you with a Cheshire grin, the others lined up as they smiled at you and bowed saying.

"WELCOME TO VOLLEYBALL TEAM Y/N SAN!"

THIRD POV [HOME]

Not to long ago, the CEO of ICS sports wear called you. You were informed that in Miyagi Prefecture, Karasuno Koukou Haikyuu-bu wanted new jerseys with their last names on the back. He also informed you that you'll be giving them personally to their teacher which is Ittetsu Takeda.