chapter seventeen : D A T E ? !

(Play the song as the BG music)

YOU STARED AT YOUR PHONE WITH YOUR EYES WIDENED IN SURPRISE. The ICS contacted you for another order, but this time is different.

It's Itachiyama

"shit" You cursed, you were supposed to rest for the day but they contacted you to design their new jersey. You huffed in annoyance, Sugawara noticed you as he walked towards you. He tapped your shoulder making you look up to him. He stretched his arm out and offered you a pack of gummies.

"Thank you" Sugawara nodded as you took 5 gummies inside the pack. He sat next you making you feel a bit uncomfortable, you aren't that close with Karasuno's second setter. "How are you?" He asked softly, "stressed" You replied back while throwing the gummies inside your mouth.

"why?" You looked at him surprised, you didn't know that he was this straight forward, he reminds you of someone.

"shoto... " You mumbled as Sugawara furrowed his eyebrows at you "what did you say?" You flinched and gave him a reassuring smile "nothing" Sugawara nodded and offered you more gummies.

"It's just work that's all, I was supposed to rest but the company contacted me" Sugawara nodded as he looked down, thinking about something. You tilt your head in confusion. "Suga-" but he suddenly looked up to you while playing with his bangs nervously with a uneasy smile

"would you like to have a lunch with me this afternoon?" Your eyes widened, was he asking you on a date? Or just lunch?

"as a date?" Sugawara blushed and nodded, you fumed and took a deep breath. You haven't been any dates before, this would be a good opportunity to experience what a date is right? "S-sure.." You said while blushing, Sugawara looked at you with a surprised look "really?" You nodded as he let out a cough to contain his excitement.

"then meet me at the gate 11:30" You nodded as Sugawara ran away with a huge grin on his face. You squealed and immediately went to the Manager Dorms.

[YOUR, POV, MANAGER DORMS]

You kept looking at the clock as you did your sketch for the jersey of Itachiyama, next was the color, size and,number,name,and the design. Noie purred and kept biting your arm gently. He was begging for your attention, Noie meowed in annoyance and blocked your sketch book by laying down. You laugh as you lifted your baby up "you need attention?" Noie meowed

"I'll take that as a yes" You grabbed Noie in your arms, and closed your sketchbook as you plopped on the bed behind you. Noie was on your stomach, you pat his head and rubbed his white tail, Noie hissed making you chuckle. You kept rubbing it but Noie got annoyed and hopped on your face, he licked your eyes then to your nose and lips. "blegh I can taste rotten fish Noie! What did you ate?!" You said while wiping your mouth.

Noie just meowed happily and wagged his tail as he kept licking your face, you laughed and pulled him off making him whine. You pat his head "What about we play fi-" Your alarm dinged "oh shit it's timee!" You shouted before placing Noie on the bed gently. Noie purred angrily and kept scratching your fluffy pillows.