chapter eighteen : J E A L O U S Y

play the song as the BG music
(the song is kampeki for this chapter so play it)

THE MUSIC STOPPED, AS YOU AND SUGAWARA LOOKED BEHIND AND IMMEDIATELY PALED. "so this is why you have a 'important' business suga san" Tanaka sarcasticly said as Nishinoya came from behind with his arms crossed. "tsk tsk I hope Daichi would not be mad" That made Sugawara even more paler than before.

"W-what are you t-two doing here?!" You said with a surprised tone as tint of pink hue creeps on your face. "We were spying and following Suga! He didn't told Daichi but told us! And it sound veryy sketchy we followed him and didn't know he has a date with you!" Nishinoya and Tanaka let out a surprised dramatic gasp.

"You didn't told Daichi?! I told you two to tell Daichi?! We are all dead Noya Tanaka!!!" Sugawara grabbed their collars and shaked them. "we.are.dead." Sugawara gloomed and backed away almost stumbling. But you held his shoulder to avoid him from falling.

"is Daichi that scary?" you asked as they all looked at you with horrified faces "very" they said in unison, and yet you didn't believe them, you gulped nervously "should we go bac-" They all shaked their head no.

"BANGO!" They all yelled, startling you. (it means no in japanese/ nope is iyada or yada, so it's a different word)

'is Daichi really that scary?' you thought as you shivered.

"Let's just go to OojiMochi! They sell the best mochi!!" You exclaims as your eyes sparkled, Suga, Noya and Tanaka blushed. You grabbed their hands and ran off to where the best mochi are.

[YOUR POV, OOJIMOCHI]

You stopped your tracks and looked at the store in front of you, The door was suddenly opened by the one and only, son of the owner, Ooji Mochizou.

"Zou!" You exclaims as you grinned at him, Mochizou blushed and threw his hands infront "Y-Y/n what are you doing here?!" Mochizou blushed and kept looking away, ever since you came here. He has a crush on you but he loves Tamako, basically he's two timing you and Tamako and don't know who to choose.

 He has a crush on you but he loves Tamako, basically he's two timing you and Tamako and don't know who to choose

"I'm here to buy some mochi! I bought my friends-" Suga interrupted by letting out a cough. "DATE!" He purposely said out loud, you blushed "yeah and my date" Mochizou gloomed but maintain his bright smile

"oh..come in!" Mochizou stepped aside but completely got scared because of Tanaka and Nishinoya. Mochizou just closed the door and gulped as he walked to the counter.

"so what are you getting?" Mochizou asked as you tucked your hair behind your hair with a smile, Mochizou blushed and couldn't keep his eyes away from you. "Red Bean Mochi and the uh.. what's that?" You pointed the black mochi, Mochizou didn't say anything and kept staring at you.

You blushed as Sugwara twitched in annoyance and slapped his head it may look like gently but he made sure it hurts. Mochizou snapped out and blushed in embarrassment "w-what?" He stuttered making you chuckle, he blushed even more.