chapter six : A N I M A L S

YOU SAT NEXT TO NAOI WHO WAS HOLDING YOUR BABY NOIE. "OI! LEV YOUR POSTURE!!" You yelled from behind, Lev immediately fixed his posture and went back receiving the balls.

Nekoma spent the time training while waiting for the other teams, as a manager. You don't know who teams were coming, Kuroo sat beside you and you gave him his face towel, sports drink.

"thanks ojou" He winked as sweat began dripping from his forehead, You got distracted by his thicc thighs. "wow..." You mumbled, Naoi and Kuroo looked at you confused then Naoi smacked your head making you snapped back from your thoughts.

"what was that for Naoi?" You pouted while rubbing your head, Naoi glared at you "stop checking out Kuroo!" You rolled your eyes and shrugged.

"can't help it, he is quite distracting. You see his thicc juicy th- itai!" Naoi smacked your again. He shot you a deadly glare making you squeak.

"sorry kuroo san..." Kuroo blushed and looked away while nodding. "I'm sorry for checking you out, you are too sexy and those juicy thicc ass musc- itai!!!" You groaned in pain, Naoi sent you another dead glare.

Kuroo blushed even deeper, he hid his face using his arm and went back to the court. Kenma noticed Kuroo was acting weird and red so as a concerned childhood best friend he went up to Kuroo.

"are you okay kuroo?" Kuroo shaked his head no, and looked at Kenma with a face like their jersey. Kenma almost grab his phone to take the picture but what Kuroo said next made him felt something inside him bitter.

"she called me sexy..." Kuroo immediately buried his blushing face in his hands. Kenma was in disbelief and thought, 'did you like sexy guys?' Kenma walked away and touched his bicep but.. it was not that much muscles than Kuroo has. Kenma sighs disappointedly

"guess I'll have to exercise to make her notice me" Kenma mumbled.

THIRD POV [YUUEI GAKUEN]

"shit... I forgot to give back Y/n's lucky charm!" Cole sighed desperately, but that is when he found someone.

"oi! Bakugou!" Cole yelled the hot and angry pomeranian's name. Bakugou looked at Cole and snarled. "WHAT YOU FUCKING EXTRA?!" He spat, Bakugou marched towards Cole who has a sly grin.

"the fuck are you grinning at HUH?!" Cole flinched at his tone, he rubbed his nape nervously and looked at Bakugou. "I have a favor.. can you bring this to my friend, her name is Y/n?" Bakugou glared harshly at Cole.

"HELL NO! WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GIVE IT TO HER?! HUHH?!" Cole flinched again, he sighed desperately. "I can't, I have u-uh sprain! Yeah sprain!" Cole laugh nervously and pretend to wince in pain.

"I ain't fucking believing your FUCKING LIES YOU SLOB!" Cole sighs again and gave Bakugou his famous puppu eyes, Bakugou almost vomit at his disgusting ass look.

"YOU LOOK DISGUSTING!!! NO FUCKING WONDER THAT SANGWOO IS YOUR FATHER!!!" Cole immediately frowns, Kirishima notice this as he walked towards the two.

"yo! What happened Cobro?" (cole+bro = cobro) Cole looked up to Kirishima tear eyed, he finally found someone who can actually respect him. He tackled Kirishima in a hug they both fell on the floor. "KIRI!!!" He cried, Kirishima sweatdropped. "U-uh.. Cobro this is getting awkward" Cole immediately pilled away and cough.

"so! I want you to give this to Haiba Y/n! You know her right?" Kirishima eyes sparkled and nodded. "of course! Who wouldn't know the Aphrodite!" He said excitedly, Bakugou froze because you were his idol even though you are both the same age. "NO I'LL FUCKING IT TO HER EXTRAS!!!!" Bakugou harshly grabs your bunny lucky charm out of Kirishima's grasp.