chapter sixteen : T H E D E V I L I S B A C K !

(play the song as the background music)

YOU LOOKED AT HINATA THEN TO KAGEYAMA. You were informed that these two idiotic dorks caused trouble and even fought with each other, aren't they team mates?

"Y-" You cutted Kiyoko off by smiling sweetly "Don't worry kiyoko san, you've been working hard when I wasn't here. But volleyball is all about sportsmanship and team, why these two bastards threw their fists against each other?" You smiled but you were really boiling in anger inside. Kiyoko gulped as Yachi was shaken in fear. She never saw you act like this.

Nekoma and the other teams just stared at the freak duo with sympathy. "My tosses to this Boke i-" You glared at Kageyama, he immediately shuts up "am I talking to you?" You spat, Kageyama immediately shaked his head no in fear.

"Y-Y/n aren't you-" You banged your right foot in anger as the sound echoes through the gym. They paled "Shut the fuck up" Keishin backed away and sat on the bench like a polite child. Takeda stared at you in disbelief. "Hinata" Hinata tensed up in his place and looked up to you but shrieked in fear.

"Kageyama.." Kageyama gulped nervously and looked up to you. "Gym 3 now" You walked away as they quickly trailed behind you, you crossed your arms in annoyance. You were supposed to eat the mango bingsu that was available inside the cafeteria. But someone called you,

Akaashi just sighs while Atsumu smiled "they'll be dead" Koganegawa mumbled, Kuroo and Bokuto looked confused and asked their setters what happened when you trained them.

Kenma paled while Akaashi sweatdropped. "We run 200 laps, 150 push ups and 100 times of sets." Kenma said while pushing the buttons on his Nintendo. Kuroo and Bokuto shivered and laughs "well we're glad that captain-" They got interrupted by you entering the gym.

"Captains Gym 3 at 5:15" You plainly said and walked outside again. Kuroo and Bokuto paled while Kenma and Akaashi just pats their shoulders in sympathy "Goodluck Bokuto/Kuroo san" They said in sync.

Atsumu laughed at Kita who just drinking his water, he raised his eyebrow at Atsumu. "You're training with Y/n! Good Luck!" He snickered, Kita just shrugged, training with you wouldn't be that hard right?

[YOUR POV, GYM THREE]

Hinata sat obediently as for Kageyama he paled, this gym brings back terrible memories of the setters. "so...why did you bastards threw fists against each other?" You said while picking up the volleyball, Kageyama gulped. "I want to hit the ball with my eyes open!" Hinata tightened his fists, "or there's no point of me being in the court!" He shouted, as he bit his bottom lip.

"That's why I told you that will isn't needed for that quick!" Kageyama snapped as Hinata glared at Kageyama "I'll give you tosses that wouldn't be stopped by blocks!" Kageyma continued, Hinata huffed in anger. "But then I'll never get better!" Hinata retorted making Kageyama even more annoyed.

Does they even notice you that the devil is here?

You watched them fought and shaked your head dissapointed "nonsense" you mumbled.

"The prelims for the winter tournament is next month! They're right around the corner!" Kageyama walked closer to Hinata, you stood alerted "What do you think will be a effective weapon for us? A complete quick or an absolutely useless quick Huh?!" Kageyama grabbed the collar of Hinata in anger, Hinata gritted his teeth. Hinata grabbed Kageyama's hand. "I want to be strong enough to compete by myself!" He yelled.

"Your selfishness is going to destroy the team's balance!" Kageyama yelled as he kept dragging Hinata from his collar in anger and threw him harshly on the ground. Your jaws dropped and twitched in annoyance.

'this assholes are like kids!'

"I'll toss to anyone who's essential for winning but I don't think you're essential for winning right now" That made Hinata boiled in anger as he punched Kageyama in the face. You gripped the volleyball tightly on your hands as you took a deep breath.

Kageyama punched, you threw the ball on the air as you spiked it harshly on their cheeks sending them on the wall, the harsh impact made a loud echoing noise around the gym.Hinata and Kageyama eyes widened, they held their cheeks and groaned in pain. You walked up to them with your hair covering your eyes, your aura darkened as you looked down with your eyes piercing in their soul.

"You two...are fucking childish! You both are right, But Kageyama you don't have to fucking say that to him! Let's just say that you two are still kids and not worthy to be in Karasuno's team with this attitude of yours! Hinata is for once right, He wanted to be strong for the team! Then you fucking bitch why don't you fucking let him?!" You took a deep breath before continuing.

"If he wants to hit the ball with his eyes open, why are you being like this?! Who the fuck are you huh?! You both are weaklings and no Sportsmanship at all! Do you both think you two even belong to the court?! To me y'all don't even know what team is!" Hinata and Kageyama stayed silent as they looked down in shame

"Team is a group where you count each other and help each others out! But what are you doing?! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING FIGHTING?! DO YOU THINK THIS WILL BENEFIT THE TEAM?!" You took a deep breath and glared at them "Kageyama you are dead in my hands, Hinata... go outside and freshen up" You said calmly. Hinata slowly nodded and walked outside with tears in his eyes.

Kageyama looked at his hand as you kneeled infront of him "Tobio he wants to be strong for the team and you want to be strong too right?" Kageyama nodded, you sighed and grabbed his chin gently to make him look at you. "Then do it, be strong and you two will be unbeatable" Kageyama didn't say anything as tears began running down to his cheeks.

You smiled as you pulled his closer to you, you hugged him. Kageyama silently sobs on your shoulder as he hugs back. You pat his back and played his hair, Kageyama stopped crying as you pulled away. "you okay?" Kageyama nodded and realized something. He just hugged you, you just comforted him.

Kageyama fumed as his cheeks became bright red enough to beat Kirishima's hair color. You laughed at his face as you stood up, "come on" you said and pulled his arm. Kageyama hid his face using his hand as you chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"let-" You got interrupted by the door opening, it reveals the captains. Kuroo and Bokuto was sweating nervously as Kita, Daichi, Ushijima, Daishou entered calmly while Oikawa paled.

"looks like they're here" You said as Kageyama froze, he totally forgot what he was here for. "Kitten!" Yuuji said enthusiasticly as Kita and Kuroo twitched in annoyance. "Hello" Ushijima bowed as you waved your hand. "stretching now 10 seconds" Oikawa and Kageyma immediately stretched while the others just stood.

"what are you guys doing?! Stretch I said!" They all flinched, and stretched for ten seconds.

[TIME SKIP]

The captains returned with their bodies almost collapsing from the tiredness while Oikawa and Kageyama were used and didn't even broke a sweat from your hardcore training.

Kuroo sat and immediately collapsed on the table, Kai choked and quickly gave him water. "how was it?" Yaku asked. Kuroo just stared at Yaku and paled "hell"

Bokuto returned as he held his mouth "b-" Bokuto ran out of the cafeteria to threw up. Akaashi almost laughed but held it in.

"Kita are you alright?" Suna asked as Kita shaked his head no, he grabbed his chopstick to eat but his hands were shaking. Atsumu choked and laughed, Osamu smacked his head. "shut up" Osamu mumbled

To be continued