㉕That Wasn't Normal

Once he was ready, he trudged towards the bathroom and found the door half-open. He didn't have a reason to peek, but he did, and the scene had his body frosting over with awe.

Jeongguk was only in his boxers as he bent over the bathtub. His muscles flexed as he reached for what looked like a kind of attar and poured some into the water.

Taehyung found himself staring at his toned body meticulously — the sight was too mesmerizing to look away. It took him a moment to realize that Jeongguk had turned around and was now looking back at him with an arch smile on his lips.

"Although I'm sure you like what you see, stop peeking at me and come inside." Jeongguk's flirty tone left him throughout embarrassed.

Fuck, he caught me! Taehyung panicked as he opened the door and rushed inside. "I wasn't staring, it was just sudden to see you like this," he muttered as he neared him, keeping his eyes glued to the floor.

Jeongguk just chuckled at his remark and got into the jacuzzi. He let out a soft sigh as his body sank into the warm water and rested his head against the edge of the jacuzzi.

The older was self-conscious about taking his clothes off in front of him. His body was nowhere near toned and built as his, and he couldn't help but get nervous at the thought.

Jeongguk's eyes split open again as some time passed and he didn't receive any sign that the older had joined him. "What is it?" He scoped his posture, not missing how tense and uncomfortable he seemed.

"Um, nothing." He pushed his pants down, and thankfully, his shirt was oversized and covered the most part of his thighs. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt, ready to pull it off but wavered. "I'll just keep the shirt," he whispered in defeat as he shuffled closer.

"Why?"

"It's just embarrassing," Taehyung muttered as he slipped into the warm water and pressed himself against the corner of the jacuzzi, trying to stay as far away as possible from him.

"If you're really this uncomfortable, I can just leave." His chest deflated with the long sigh that tumbled out of him, eyes riveted on his stiff expression.

"No, you're here already and it's your jacuzzi anyway."

"I won't ask to join you again, I'm sorry," he said, bitter, and shut his eyes, resting his head back like before.

Taehyung's mouth opened and closed without any words coming out. It did feel weird to have Jeongguk with him in there, but he didn't mind. He was just feeling self-conscious about his body, and honestly, he was kind of intimidated by the younger's toned body.

"It's not your fault," Taehyung said under his breath but didn't get any kind of reaction from him. He blew out slowly the breath he was holding as he waited for Jeongguk to say something back. But he never did, something that caused him to pout and feel awful for making him mad? Sad? He didn't even know.

After some minutes of tense silence, Taehyung crawled towards him with diffident, careful moves, not really sure about what he was doing. He ended up going next to him and their shoulders bumped against each other as he leaned his head back like Jeongguk.

The younger shot his eyes open and gaped at the boy, who was now so close to him their sides were subtly touching.

It was as if Taehyung was able to feel his piercing stare on him and cracked an eye open to peek at him so he could confirm his suspicion. "Stop staring." He gave him a playful bump, eliciting a snort from him.

"I don't understand you," Jeongguk drawled, not whisking his gaze away in the slightest.

"I don't either."