㉘Would You Be Interested In That?

Taehyung searched for his own place while he stayed at Jeongguk's house, but he still hadn't found something cheap, nice, and close to the cafe. The few small apartments he could afford were too far away from the cafe and without good transit.

When he stumbled upon a good apartment that was only thirty minutes away from the cafe and with reasonable rent, he was exhilarated to go see it. Of course, Jeongguk went with him, not one bit excited at the idea of Taehyung moving out. The moment they walked into the small apartment, Jeongguk scrunched up his nose in sheer disapproval.

No, there wasn't anything wrong with the apartment; it was actually way better than his previous one and in a lot safer neighborhood, but Jeongguk complained about it being on the ground floor and how dangerous that was.

Taehyung argued back with, "But the landlord said that this neighborhood is safe," and accompanied his remark with a deep pout.

But Jeongguk didn't buckle. "It will be too noisy, you won't be able to sleep properly," were his exact words before he seized his hand and dragged him out of the small apartment.

And that was how almost a week later, the two boys were still living together. Jeongguk couldn't be happier about it since he could take care of him and spend time with him, but Taehyung felt bad for staying for so long in his house. He began feeling like a burden to the younger, even though he had never shown anything like that to him.

Taehyung said nothing to him about how he was feeling, even though they had come way closer after their little game in Jeongguk's office. It was natural for the two boys to touch and hug each other almost all the time, and even in front of their friends now.

A couple of days after his fight with Jimin and Seokjin, the two boys went to the cafe and apologized for what they did. Despite that they didn't do it on purpose, they felt awful for making Taehyung so mad. The black-haired boy apologized too since he was harsh on them, and in the end, the three of them forgot about what happened almost instantly.

Jeongguk's hyungs were oblivious to his and Taehyung's bond, and that was why they had asked so many questions that day, not knowing it was too much for Taehyung. With Jeongguk working again until late, the three boys went to the cafe to eat three days later and took the opportunity to apologize to him as well.

Of course, all of his anger had disappeared the moment he realized that Jeongguk wasn't mad at him for telling them everything. So when Taehyung apologized to them too for yelling, everything went back to normal again.

Jeongguk hadn't talked to his hyungs about Taehyung, and they didn't want to pressure him to do it. Although, what the two boys didn't know was that after Taehyung left to go to Jeongguk's office, the five boys talked about them. Jimin and Seokjin stated with confidence that Jeongguk cares about the black-haired boy, but his hyungs couldn't believe it since he wasn't like that usually.

That was why Yoongi went to his office with Taehyung's phone as an excuse. And that was why he was being a jerk, just to see how the younger would react, and Yoongi realized that Jimin and Seokjin were right. It was the first time after his father's death that Jeongguk got so close to another person.

He found it odd, to be honest, but he didn't question anything. In fact, maybe it was quite surprising for him, but Yoongi was relieved that the younger was able to open up to someone after so many years, and his other two hyungs were happy about it as well.

🥀

Taehyung was working at the cafe like usual when three familiar boys walked inside twenty minutes before the end of his shift. He skipped gleefully towards them, but his smile faltered when he noticed that Jeongguk wasn't there.