㉛Why Are You So Addictive?

Taehyung grimaced and hummed in irritation when an annoying, piercing sound perforated his ears. Why did I set an alarm? He lazily extended his hand in an attempt to reach for the phone, but he groaned when it collided with something hard.

"What are you even doing?"

The hoarse voice caused him to shoot his eyes open, and he was met with a scowling Jeongguk who rubbed his chest. "Shut this off," he grumbled as he shoved his head under the pillow.

"You have to get up, anyway." He complied with his whiny request and shut off the annoying alarm.

"Why?"

"You have a contract to sign, remember?"

"Why do I have to come from eight in the morning?"

"I'm touched that you know what time I get to work," Jeongguk impishly said as he pulled the pillow off his head.

"Leave me alone," he mumbled and draped the blanket over him. But Jeongguk snatched it and flung it to the side, evoking another groan from him. "Why am I here?"

"You fell asleep. And now get up, you're gonna make me late."

"I need sleep, Jeongguk!" he grizzled as he turned his back to him and curled up into a ball.

"And I need you to get your ass out of this bed, come on." A spank on his ass accompanied his words, something that made the other yelp.

"Don't touch my ass, you perv!" he hissed as he massaged the abused spot, a deep scowl cloaking his face.

"If you don't get up, I'm gonna do it again."

"You wouldn't," he said warily as he glanced at him above his shoulder. He spotted a sly smile on his lips and rolled onto his back in a flash, afraid that the younger would do it again at any moment. "I hate you!"

"I don't mind." Jeongguk lifted an idle shoulder and leaned closer to the annoyed boy to place a soft kiss on his exposed collarbone before he hopped off the bed.

Taehyung went frozen solid upon feeling his lips against his skin, his eyes double their size, and his mouth slightly open in surprise. Although it was natural for them to touch and cuddle now, giving these kinds of kisses wasn't something so usual between them.

"You have fifteen minutes."

His voice had him flinching, wrenching him out of his thoughts. He nodded, and Jeongguk made his way to the bathroom. Taehyung slid off the bed and trod to his room. Once he freshened up, he went to his closet and grabbed his black dress pants and his burgundy dress shirt. Fully ready in under twelve minutes, he scuttled towards the kitchen.

"You're fast," Jeongguk said with a chuckle as he took two sandwiches out of the fridge.

"I'm surprised you are too. How do you decide so easily what to wear from the million clothes you have?"

Jeongguk looked at the boy in front of him with a bored expression. "A million? Seriously?"

"It's called irony and you're such a boomer."

"It's called stupidity and you're so not funny."

Taehyung huffed at his words, eyes rolling in scorn. How neatly the younger was dressed came to his attention then, and he couldn't help but pout. "I didn't have anything better to wear. Sorry," he said, voice muted and saddened, as he lowered his head.

"What are you talking about? You look great." Jeongguk frowned at his remark. "It doesn't matter what you wear anyway. You're still beautiful. Here, eat."