㊵How Much Do You Want This?

Jeongguk took a short shower first since he was sweaty, although Taehyung said he didn't mind. He prepared the jacuzzi and sank down into the water as he called him. Just a few seconds later, Taehyung slid the door open and walked inside only with his boxers on, catching him off guard.

"I have gained weight, right?" he asked smilingly as he glanced down at his body.

Jeongguk's rigid expression softened upon hearing the boy's question. "You did," he said as he lowered his head, not wanting to make him uncomfortable by his intense stare.

"You barely looked at me." Taehyung pouted as he pattered closer and stood in front of the jacuzzi.

Jeongguk lifted his head and fixed his gaze on him. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable again." The temptation was too much for him, and his eyes moved on their own, roaming on his body and taking in as much as they could.

"You're not. I wouldn't have asked you this if you were," he reassured with a timid smile. "So do I get a kiss for eating properly?" His inquiry drew a mellow chuckle from him.

"You'll get a lot of kisses in general, so come here."

Taehyung got into the jacuzzi and immediately crawled towards him. He swathed his arms around his nape as he sat on his lap and curled his legs around his waist.

Jeongguk enfolded him in his hug, pulling him even closer, and buried his face into the crook of his neck, dragging on his addictive scent in the process. He planted sweet kisses on his neck and trailed his lips to his jawline.

He let his mouth hover over his, still not kissing him, something that made Taehyung desperate to feel his lips pressed against his, but he didn't inch closer.

"How much do you want this, Tae?" he whispered, and his hot breath combined with the slight contact of their lips evoked a silent moan from him.

The grasp around him only tightened, and it truly took everything he had not to close the tiny gap between them. "I don't even have words to explain it."

"Then what are you waiting—" His words were drowned when Taehyung smashed their lips together. A load of moans ripped through the room at the eager clash from both, hands fiercely running in various places in need to feel one another to the fullest.

Jeongguk tugged at his lip and took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside his mouth, licking it all over. They hungrily kissed each other as Taehyung ground against him nonstop, feeling his erection already throbbing between his legs.

The younger broke the kiss after a while, only to dive into his neck, ardently sucking his sleek skin and biting it, but not hard enough to leave marks. Husky, sonorous moans mixed with whimpers rang in his ears from the shivery boy on his lap, and hands were now wandering on his chest, fondling it.

One hand moved further down his body, and he nipped at his neck a tad harder at the stomach-tightening feeling, exhorting Taehyung to grab his hard member and squeeze it. The action had Jeongguk choking on his moans as he unwittingly detached his mouth from his neck, and he snatched his hand. "We don't have to do anything you're not ready to do," he uttered through his panting.

"I know you want to take it slow, but I want... I want to touch you," Taehyung said, voice slightly trembling, as he glanced away.

"I don't want you to feel forced." Jeongguk caressed his cheek with his knuckles, his lips curving into a fond smile at his timid behavior.

"I'm not," Taehyung reassured and closed the gap between their lips. The kiss was more slow-paced and controlled than their previous ones, the drag of their tongues savory, heady.