One

Casey Kings

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I can't help but to groan into my pillow as my alarm constantly goes off. "Turn that thing off" I hear. I smile as I glance over at the blonde who was cuddled into my side. 

"Good morning" I kiss her temple and move her hair from her face. She clenches her eyes tighter, not wanting to wake up but we both had places to be. "Alice, c'mon, wake up" I chuckle as I lick her cheek.

The blonde finally peeks an eye at me, pouting. "But I want to stay here and cuddle with you!" 

I laugh at the girl and force myself out of bed. Even though I loved the comforts of my bed, I needed to be getting ready for school. I groan internally at the thought. The only good thing about school was my best friend Edwin. I didn't exactly like talking to people.

"When can I see you again?" Alice questions as she pulls her shirt over her head. 

"I have an appointment tomorrow. So you can come any day afterwards" I hand her her shorts. The girl pouts again, "I don't like you sleeping around Case."

I laugh at her. She didn't really have much of a say so on my life. Especially since we knew where we stood, relationship wise. 

I pull the pouting blonde into me, planting my lips on hers. She can't help but to smile into the kiss, "I'll call you!" 

Alice places her lips on mine once more before leaving me alone in my apartment. Well, I better be getting ready, I have school in 20 minutes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

There were a lot of things to hate about school. One being students. You have the rowdy ones and the overly quiet ones. Not that I disliked the latter much, but they stare a lot. But then again they all do.

"Case!" I hear and feel a hard smack on my ass. I groan and turn towards Edwin in annoyance. I didn't like anyone touching my ass, it just wasn't right. "I missed you" the boy chuckles. I roll my eyes at his dramatic acting. We literally saw each other yesterday.

"Ed, we literally just saw each other" I sigh, realizing we were already at my locker. 

The boy shrugs his shoulders, "Casey, you literally ditched me at that party to hook up."

He had a point. "Anyways, in Ms. Howards' class we're supposed to be taking a test. Lucky you I guess, since you aced the class last year."

But last year I didn't take Ms. Howards' class. "I told you to stop fucking around last year, now it's come back to bite you in the ass. Now you're stuck senior year take more classes than you need" I hiss. 

It was true. Edwin skipped so much he failed two classes. So now he had to retake those two classes this year, meaning instead of having four classes like any other senior, he had six.

"I'm sorry I'm not a genius, like you" he replies, eyeing me jealously. 

I stick my chest out and hold my head up. I wasn't a genius, I just took my school life seriously. The faster I get out of here, the better. 

Edwin rolls his eyes, pushing me into my locker just as I closed it. I laugh to mock him. My laugh comes to a halt as I hear heels tapping against the tile floor heading our way. 

I spot my English Teacher and Edwin's teacher walk side by side smiling. "Good morning" Edwin speaks, causing the two to eye us. Mrs. Evans glances over, immediately noticing me and throwing a smile.