Chapter 1 - The beginning

Trailer on YouTube under:
American girl [H.S] - fanfic by onlyangelz

WARNING. I WROTE THIS BOOK YOUNG AND IT IS REALLY STUPID. THE ONLY REASON ITS NOT DELETED IS BECAUSE SOMe PEOPLE WOULD GET MAD. BUT THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

ALSO when I made this I had Camille as the antagonist because I was a fucking jealous little girl, but I don't harbor any hate towards her and this is all fiction so... yeah. If you want to read through the cringe, go ahead.

But also read my other books, they are less awful, I promise.

———

Hello everyone! This book starts off when both Harry and Emma are younger. This is just in Emma's point of view. Eventually it will skip to the present time, but this is just the backstory between the two. Also I'm very American so bare with me if I get some things wrong with what England is like and such. This book was mostly made just for fun and it's mostly comedy!

Thank you so much for reading this book, Love you all!

April 13, 2006

My name is Emma Wiley. I was born in San Diego, California. I've lived here my whole life. My mother's name is Anna, she is beautiful. She has blonde hair like me, and brown eyes. My dad left when I was just 3, but from what I know, I got my green eyes from him.

"Emma, Natalie! Come down here please!" My mom called.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I walked through the hallway, to the living room, my sister following behind me.

Our house was small, it was a 2 bed, 2 bath. Me and Nat shared a room and of course we fought a lot, but we're sisters.

Natalie is 10, 2 years younger than me. She looks a lot like my mom, except she has brown hair. Other than that, it is easy to tell that she is her daughter.

"What's up mom?" I asked, sitting next to her on the couch. Natalie sat on the recliner next to the couch.

"I have some exciting news." She said, smiling like an idiot. I wouldn't call her an idiot though. She is very smart. Also I would probably get in trouble.

"Tell us already." Natalie pushed.

"Alright... We're moving to England!" My mom exclaimed.

"What?" Natalie and I said in unison.

"Well, I met someone. I promise you're going to love him, but he lives in a town called Homes Chapel." My mom explained.

"Ok, ok. Hold on. You met someone?" I asked.

"Yes. He's really sweet, and I wanted to tell you sooner, but I didn't want to get your hopes up. We're...we're getting married." My mom said.

"Married!" Natalie squeaked. She loves weddings, or she likes planning them at least. We helped our aunt plan her wedding once. Or I mean Nat helped our aunt.

"Yes. I would've told you guys sooner, but I just got so caught up." She said.

"Wait. Is that why you kept leaving on 'business trips' seven separate times." I asked, putting air quotations.

"Yeah." She said in a guilty tone.

"Okay...so when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Well, John is more on the wealthy side...so we'll be flying in a private plane. Also we won't need to move any furniture, he has everything ready for us. But we're leaving in...2 days." She explained.