Chapter 72 - Burn the wedding plans

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!

Make sure to read the message at the end because it is very important!! Thank you for the support on this book, I love you all so much.

Enjoy lol.

///

"No."

"....How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Harry." I cut him off, turning around.

"You've asked me 24 times in the last hour. I already said no the first time, last night."

What happened last night? Oh, just the usual.

After he proposed to me I started uncontrollably wheeze laughing, which I tend to do in any awkward situation.

Then I yelled 'Ahhhh! Commitment!' and jumped out of the car, bolting away while Harry shouted my name.

About 10 minutes later he found me hiding in the snow, shivering and threw me into the car before I could protest.

Then I told him I wasn't ready to get married yet and he started crying and whining 'Why does god hate me?' But, he eventually understood.

However, when I woke up this morning he seemed to think that I'll say yes if he asks me 37 times every hour.

I love him, so so so much. But we barely started dating and neither of us are ready. Yeah, we've known each other for a long time and had this weird friends with benefits thing, but we still need to see how this goes first.

And if he thinks he's getting kids from me, he is sorely mistaken. No way I'm shoving a whole ass human out of my vagina, no thank you.

"Actually, you said I'm not ready yet." He corrects and I roll my eyes.

"I love you very much, H." I say, grabbing his cheeks. "But not right now."

"Why?" He whines like a child.

"Harry, you proposed to me on our first date." I scoff.

"Exactly, that's a compliment! And a sign that you should say yes!" He exclaims, throwing his hands out in dramatic gestures.

"Just relax, okay? We have plenty of time." I tell him.

"Yeah, plenty of time for us to get married." He says and I sigh.

"Let's just enjoy Christmas together, okay?" I ask and he nods with a pout.

There's a knock on the door and I see Harry's face visibly pale at the sound. I raise one eyebrow and walk over to the door.

"Wait, Emma-"

I open the door before Harry can finish and a whole mariachi band storms in, playing their music very loud and singing something in Spanish.

Then someone walks in with a baby deer and just... gives it to me, before walking out and leaving. Then about 4 people come in carrying a giant three layer cake, setting it down on the coffee table in the living room.

I just stand there with wide eyes watching the band sing in the corner of the room while people file in and out, putting necklaces and flower crowns on my head and putting different foods on the table.

I look over to Harry only to see him pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance while I stand there with about 3 flower crowns on my head, 27 different necklaces and a fawn still in my arms.