Chapter 12 - Swagalicious

"Jamaica bitch!" I yell, skipping through the airport, people turning to give me weird looks.

I turn to see Harry falling behind, holding both our suitcases.

"Come on, slowpoke." I say, nudging him.

"Well I'm holding all our stuff." He sasses.

"Fine." I huff, taking my suitcase and bag from him.

"Thank you." He replies.

"Now come on, bitch! We're going to Jamaica!" I yell, skipping through the airport.

"Okay." He laughs from behind me.

We walk to our wing and meet Camille there. I told Harry not to get a private jet for this and that we could just go on a commercial flight. It's easier.

"Why aren't we going on a private flight?" She asks.

"I didn't want Harry to spend even more money on me." I explain.

"What? It's your birthday, he should be spending tons of money on you." She laughs, nudging my shoulder.

I'm starting to like Camille more. She's actually pretty sweet and we get along well. She obviously makes Harry happy so of course I would like her.

"Hey! I don't appreciate all the gold digger talk." Harry buts in.

"We're just teasing babe." She says, pecking his lips, which turns into them kissing more...

And more...

And- Jesus this is a public place!

"Ok. Let's pack it up lovebirds." I say, causing them to pull apart.

"Let's go to Jamaica bitches!" I yell, making Camille flinch.

I can tell she's not use to how outgoing I am, but she'll get use to it. Hopefully.

We get on the plane and get escorted to first class. I expected us to be in middle class but since Harry is a little bitch that likes to go behind my back, here we are.

"Harry are you kidding me?" I groan.

"Just enjoy it." He smiles.

We sit in our seats, me being sat across from Camille and Harry, facing them. I don't know why they made it facing each other like a train because now if they make out it will be way more awkward.

The plane takes off and Harry and Camille immediately start getting all giggly and touchy.

Great. I'm not uncomfortable at all.

If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm. I'm very uncomfortable. I hate seeing couples make out or be all cute, mostly because it makes me feel lonely, but we're not gonna talk about that.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say, getting up from my seat.

"It's over where the middle and first class connect." Harry points then immediately turns his attention back to Camille.

I walk over and get to the bathroom, sitting down at the toilet and doing my business. I was very tempted to put the end of the toilet paper in the toilet and flush to see it suck it all up, but I'm not a bitch so I decided against it.

 I was very tempted to put the end of the toilet paper in the toilet and flush to see it suck it all up, but I'm not a bitch so I decided against it