Chapter 21 - Nialler

I put my headphones in and shuffled my playlist. I decided to go on a run today.

I know...a run. Gross.

I thought it would be nice though since it's not too hot. I was on one of the main, busier streets where all the shops were.

"You don't understand, you don't understand...what you do to me when you hold his hand.." I sing along with the song, bobbing to it slightly while the people gave me weird looks.

Fun fact, I am a one direction fan. Harry probably hates that I listen to one direction even though I know for a fact he listens to it too.

They're actually good. It may seem weird that I listen to them since I know Harry, but do I care?

No.

I couldn't give a shit.

They're good and that's that.

"Cause were on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now...we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now..." I sing loudly making one lady walking past me look me up and down in disgust.

She's just jealous.

"I don't care what people say when we're together! I know I wanna be the one who holds you in your sleep.." I skip down the street, living my best life till I run into someone.

"Shit." I say, running into someone's chest and falling over.

"I am so sorr-"

I was cut off by the wind being sucked from my lungs.

Yep

Yep. That's right. I am standing in front of Niall Horan.

Niall fucking horan.

And he's even hotter in person.

I've met him once when Harry introduced me to all of them, but that was years ago and may I say he has aged like fucking fine wine.

"Hi." I squeak out.

"Sorry about that, I'm very clumsy. Also I may have had a few beers." He chuckles, his thick Irish accent making me want to pass out on the ground.

"No it's fine." I say, clearing my throat and getting up.

"Whatcha listening to?" He asks.

"Uh...one direction." I mumble.

"Sorry what was that?" He asks.

"Just listening to..um...Nirvana?" I squeak out a lie.

Normally I wouldn't be embarrassed, but I'm standing in front of Niall Horan and I'm listening to his old band. Not to mention I'm best friends with his old band member.