Chapter 23 - I ruined his career

We sat in silence, Harry driving while occasionally eating his yogurt at the stoplights.

I was digging into my yogurt because I was so hungry and this was good ass frozen yogurt. It was like Gucci yogurt. It was across from the Gucci store so what did I expect.

"I think someone likes you." Harry blurts.

"Uh...what?" I ask, turning to him.

He laughs lightly at my reaction and points to the little boy in the car across from us. He was pressed against the glass, probably about 10, and was staring at me like I was a Greek goddess.

I'm kind of flattered.

When the little boy saw me looking at him his eyes widen and he smiled bigger, waving at me.

I waved back and watched as he used his breath to fog up his window and draw a heart.

I blew him a kiss and his eyes widened again before his face went red and he just fainted.

"Oh shit." I laugh as the little boys passed out face pressed up against the window.

"What did you do?" Harry laughs.

"What can I say. The boy has good taste."

-

We finally got back to Harry's place and he forced me to help him with all his bags. I had about 3 bags on each arm.

"We could just do two at a time." Harry says.

"No. We're doing one trip." I say, kind of struggling to breathe.

"But there's-"

"I'm sorry, did I ask for you're bitching?" I snap. He widens his eyes at me.

"Sorry. There must've been something in that yogurt." I huff.

"Alright." He laughs, turning to walk to the house while I shuffle behind him trying not to drop everything.

I think I need to workout more.

Harry's over here like the fucking hulk carrying the bags casually while I'm wheezing like I only have one working lung.

And he's the one that has asthma.

Finally I manage to get up the stairs, I still don't understand why he has so many stairs like what is this.

We open the door and Harry places all the bags down on the floor while I do the same and then proceed to fall on my stomach dramatically.

"Still think we should only do one trip?" Harry muses.

"Yes...one trip...better." I pant out.

"Camille?" Harry calls out, walking further into the house.

I finally get up, walking over to the kitchen to see Harry standing at the counter with a puzzled look and a note in his hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask, walking over to Harry.

"Camille left a note." He says.

"And?" I ask.

"It just says she'll be gone for a bit, but it feels weird." He says.

"What do you mean feels weird?" I ask.

"She's never left a note before and usually isn't gone this late." He replies.

"It's fine, she's probably just at a friends or something." I shrug.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Harry nods hesitantly.