Chapter 44 - Maybe I am unlabeled

Harry's pov

So...Emma has been hiding in the bathroom for two days.

Natalie came back and when she saw that Emma locked herself in the bathroom she turned around and walked back out the door. She texted me and said she'll be staying here with her friend the rest of the week so she can pack, but she'll be moving in next week.

Although, I'm pretty sure it was just to avoid Emma while she's having her meltdown.

I slid some food under the door, but she hasn't said a word to me or even opened the door.

We leave today and I'm hoping she'll talk to me or at the very least, leave the bathroom.

I know that we shouldn't have kissed and I know she's probably beating herself up about it but...

Fuck me.

I've never had a kiss like that.

I felt fireworks going off the minute her lips touched mine. If I could kiss her for the rest of my life, I would.

I hate that I can't get the kiss out of my head when I know she hates herself for doing that to Conner.

It was wrong, but fuck, it felt so right.

"Emma?" I ask, knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Emma, we have a flight soon. Please get out of the bathroom." I beg.

The door opens and I see Emma standing there. She doesn't even look at me before walking past me and over to her suitcase. She slid some shoes on and grabbed her suitcase, beginning to pack while still not even sharing a glance my way.

"Are we gonna talk about-"

"No. Nothing happened." She replies, still not looking at me as she packs her suitcase.

"Fine." I reply.

If she wants to forget all about it I'm fine with it. I mean... I'll probably never forget it, but if she doesn't want to talk about it, fine.

"Where's Natalie?" She asks, finally looking at me and I can see how puffy and tired her eyes look.

She's definitely been crying.

Emma is the kind of person to never get vulnerable, even with people close to her. She rarely cries around me and I hate that she hid in the bathroom to cry.

"She stayed at her friends house and she's going to stay to pack. She'll fly out next week." I reply.

She only nods and zips up her suitcase, glancing around the room to make sure she has everything. "Let's go then."

"Emma, are you sure you don't want to talk about it? Even the stuff with your family?" I ask.

"H, I just really want to go home." She says, sighing as she walks past me and to the door.

I follow her as we leave the hotel, making sure to turn in our room keys. Once we were in the car I kept glancing over to make sure she was okay.

"Stop looking at me." She says, not even turning her head and continuing to look out the window.

"I just want to make sure you're alright." I reply, looking back at the road.

"I'm fine." She says.

She's definitely not fine.

"Em, can we please talk about the ki-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Emma jumps out of the fucking car.