Chapter 65 - Tattoo sex

Double update. Make sure to read the first one.

Enjoy babes.

///

"What the fuck?" I whisper yell, looking behind me before stepping out and closing the door.

"Listen, I know what it sounds like, but it's not like that. I just need you to pretend to be my girlfriend." He says.

"That's not any better." I shake my head.

"Please. My mom will kill me if she finds out I'm single." He says.

"Why don't you just go pay a stripper or something." I say.

"Please, Emma."

"How did you even find me?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're living with Harry styles. It's not that hard." He deadpans.

"Whatever, I'm not pretending to be your girlfriend." I shake my head.

"But my family is already on their way here." He says.

"I don't care." I reply, turning around to go back inside. He grabs my arm, stopping me and I turn around to look at him.

"I'll give you 20 bucks."

-

"I'm pretending to be Conner's girlfriend for the day."

"What!?" Harry yells, looking between me and Conner in disbelief.

"It's not a big deal, he just needs me to pretend to be his girlfriend for his family. It's just one dinner." I say.

"Why?" He crosses his arms, looking at me suspiciously.

"Because I'm a good friend." I reply, smiling and putting my arm over Conner's shoulder.

"He offered you money, didn't he?" He deadpans.

"The details aren't important."

"They're having dinner here?" He asks.

"Yes. I promise it's just a one time thing." Conner says. "You owe me anyway." He says, looking over to me.

I do owe him for the whole cheating on him with Harry thing...

It's just one dinner, it can't end up that bad.

"Then what am I suppose to do?" Harry asks.

"You can be the butler." Conner says, both of us looking at him confused. "I told them I was rich."

"Fine. One time." Harry grits through his teeth.

"This'll be fun."

-

"They're here! Positions everyone!" Conner yells.

"By the way." He turns to me. "My mother is very judgmental and classy. So, just act like... not you."

"Not me? I'm very classy." I reply, crossing my arms.

He gives me a 'really bitch?' look and I slump my shoulders. Maybe I'm not classy, but I can be if I want to. Besides, I'm great with parents.

He plasters on a big smile and opens the door. The first person I see is a very cold looking woman in a tight pencil skirt and blouse.

"Mum!" He smiles.

"Hello, son." She replies, giving him a tight lipped smile and pushing past him, looking around the house with a judgmental look.

"Hey, I'm Emma." I smile, putting my hand out.