Chapter 62 - Just how fast the night changes

"Harry! Get the door!" I shout from the couch, currently unable to get up due to the fact Styles is asleep on my chest.

Everyone knows the rule, if your pet falls on asleep on you, you can't move.

Since we're staying here for the next month to finish recording the album at Peter Gabriel studio, we flew Styles in. I don't like leaving him alone for too long because he gets all lonely.

It's been a nice couple of days, quiet and perfect. I haven't been to the studio yet, but we'll be going there later in the week because Harry likes my input and Jeff practical begged me to be there so I could keep Harry in check.

Harry says he still wants one more song, but doesn't know what he wants it to be. He thought about adding medicine, but didn't because he prefers to tease his fans.

There are some other songs we wrote, specifically in Miami, but he said that none of those fit with the album. It didn't make sense to me because he said his album is about being sad and sex and most of the songs we wrote in Miami were about sex, since that's what we were doing there.

He's having major writers block and Jeff is losing his shit over it because we need to get this album out soon. We still haven't even worked on a cover and Harry's only recorded 2 songs.

I'm not worried about it though because when Harry finishes this album I know it's going to be perfect. It's so vulnerable and different and I swear to fuck if it doesn't win any awards I will be beating someone up.

"Ok." Harry sighs, walking down the stairs and to the front door while I watch the tv.

I hear the door open and a familiar voice making me stiffen.

Camille.

Not this again..

"Hello, Harry." I hear her greet and I carefully and very strategically lift Styles off my chest and place him next to me on the couch.

I shoot up and run to the door. Just as I suspect, the French girl herself is standing there in a cute little stripped blazer with her red lips in a friendly smile.

"Hi, Emma. Listen, I really need to talk to you. Both of you." She says and Harry eyes her suspiciously before moving to the side to let her in.

We all walk over to the kitchen and I make her a cup of coffee while Harry just gives her confused glances.

"Alright, so what's up?" I ask and she sighs, nervously rubbing her thumb on the coffee.

"I wanted to apologize. For everything. I just... I was so toxic and a terrible girlfriend and person because I was so insecure and it's just so fucked up. I'm truly sorry for putting both of you through that." She admits and we both stare at her with wide eyes.

"It's okay." I tell her and they both turn to me with wide eyes this time. "What?"

"You just forgive me? That easily?" Camille asks and I purse my lips and shrug.

"I'm not one to hold grudges. You apologized and understood why you were wrong. We all go through ruff times, you learned from it and apologized. So, I forgive you." I reply and Camille gives me a smile, silently thanking me and I nod.

"Harry?" She asks.

"Hmm?" He hums, turning to her.

"Do you forgive me? I understand if you don't." She says.

"Oh yeah, I forgive you. I appreciate that you came all the way here to apologize. I've already moved on and I understood that you were struggling with yourself and didn't mean to take it out on me. It's totally okay."