Chapter 51 - Our song

This chapter is my longest chapter yet, holy shit!

It's a little different from my usually chapters, but I really love this chapter and I think this is my favorite one so far!

I also used this song again because I love it and it's probably going to be referenced or used in this book a lot.

Enjoy, my luvs.

Harry's pov

"Harry! Come out of the bathroom right now!" Emma shouts, aggressively banging on the door.

"It's not what it looks like!" I shout in defense, looking around the bathroom for some way to escape this embarrassment.

Before I could figure out a way to get the floor to eat me whole, Emma picklocks the door and it flys open. She stands there with her arms crossed, not believing shit that comes out of my mouth.

"So you're telling me there's a perfectly normal explanation of why your whole camera roll is full of pictures of Obama and why you have an Obama shrine in your closet?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I murmur, nodding.

"What?" She asks.

"I love him." I mumble, looking at the ground while she scoffs.

"He's happily married, Harry. Hobama is over." She says.

"I hate Michelle." I pout, crossing my arms.

I don't hate her. However she did take the love of my life and I will not be forgiving her easily.

"Shut up and get ready for the party, idiot." She laughs, rolling her eyes while walking out of the bathroom.

I look over at the mirror and try to tame my hair that Emma has been messing up way to much lately.

She's a hair puller, and although it is very hot, it takes longer to fix my hair.

I've been worried about Emma lately, though. She's just been ignoring her family and has been avoiding any touchy topic.

I'm waiting for the day she snaps, but I just wish it'd be sooner rather than later because although she's the same old Emma that jokes around and has fun, I still look at her eyes and she looks sad. Like she's just hiding everything that's hurting her.

But, she doesn't like to be vulnerable with anybody, so I don't know if she'll ever stop hiding everything.

Im excited to take her on this date, even though it's not really a date and more of us just hanging out. I know she's not ready for anything serious and that we've come to this silent agreement about it, but...

one date couldn't hurt right?

I want to be with her, badly, but she needs time and I'm willing to give her that. She has lots of shit going on and I'm fine with her using me to distract from everything.

"Harry!" I hear her shout, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turn to see her standing there.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

She was in tight black dress pants with a white button up shirt, the top buttons undone so you could see part of her black lace bra. She had a black wig in the same style as Mia Wallace's. There was also fake blood dripping down her nose and some of her white shirt and a little in her cleavage. And to top it all off she had a unlit cigarette in her hand.

Jesus fucking Christ.

"What do ya think?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows and giving me a little spin.