Chapter 27 - Then why'd you leave

When Harry left for the first part of his tour, everything was going great. His tickets were getting sold, we called each other everyday, wether we were talking for 10 minutes or an hour, we always called.

Then he started getting more busy.

He had to deal with Camille and the shows just started draining him more and more until he went from just texting me everyday, to texting me once a week, to not talking at all.

It's sounds really familiar, huh?

When the first part of his tour ended, I know what you're thinking...he had to have visited right? I mean I'm living in his house.

Yeah, no.

Instead he went to spend his break with his girlfriend and her parents, and maybe I shouldn't be mad, right? He's not entitled to visit me...or his house...or Styles- He could've at least visited Styles!

If he wanted to be with his girlfriend and not me, I need to respect that. Although, it doesn't mean I can't sit around and cry about it.

So that's what I did.

I cried for hours, then hours turned into days, then days turned into...you get the jist.

I called my mom to get her input and she gave me some pretty good advice.

Slap him.

And that's what I plan on doing. He called me telling me he'll be swinging by the day before he starts his second part of the tour and I made sure to be extra polite on the phone so he won't see it coming.

"Emma? Anyone home?" Harry calls out.

"In the kitchen!" I shout back.

"Emma." He breathes out with a smile.

"Harry." I give an over enthusiastic smile, running up to him going in for a hug.

And then I slapped him.

I slapped him real good.

"What the hell Em?" He whines, rubbing his reddened cheek.

"I'm living in your house and you couldn't think to visit once for the few months you have off of tour. I get you were spending time with your girlfriend, but you had months. You know Styles missed you, he would pout every time he heard your name. Also! What happens to the calls and texts? I get you were busy, but you completely ghosted me. I let this slide last time and there is no way on earth I'm letting it slide this time Harry. You think you could just go fly off to never land and leave me behind only to pop back up and act like nothing ever happened. I mean, if you want me out of your life that bad you could just tell me." I rant, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"Oh! Oh you're sorry! Oh my god, Harry, why didn't you say that before? Looks like everything is fixed!" I yell sarcastically.

"I know, Emma. I got carried away with tour and Camille and I should've thought of you. I have a surprise for you." He gives me a smile.

"You can't just buy me with gifts Harry." I deadpan.

"It's tickets to 7 of my shows so you could see me on the second part of tour." He says.

"Well that's a start..." I say, looking to see the tickets in Harry's hand.

"I wanted to save it for the bigger part of the tour because I wanted you to be there and see how far I've come." He mutters, looking down at the ground.

"Harry, I'm already so proud of you, and I'm super excited to see you." I say, giving him a smile. "I just am really hurt about all of this."

"I know." He whispers. "I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch."