Chapter 17 - I am in deep shit

I felt so guilty. I never meant to say anything I was just to drunk to hold it in. I wish I could just keep my mouth shut. Now I might've just ruined their relationship.

I don't know if Harry will ever forgive me.

Ok. It's fine. I'm just going to get home, get some sleep, and then fix all this shit in the morning.

I just need to find a cab. Unfortunately I left my purse with Joey so I don't have my phone.

This is great.

All I have is 10 dollars, which should be just enough to get me home. I just need to get to a busy street that has plenty of cabs.

"Hey pretty lady! Need a ride?" Some man in a car asks.

"No thanks." I say, crossing my arms and trying to walk away.

"Come on gorgeous. Get in the car." The other man in the passengers seat says.

I was obviously getting catcalled and I have a feeling they aren't going away.

"No." I reply walking faster. Hopefully if I can get to a street with more cars they'll leave me alone.

"Why are you out here all alone, baby?"

Ok. There's obviously only one rational way to get them to leave me alone.

So, yes, that's what I did.

I barked at them.

And then they sat they're with shocked face before driving away.

That's how you do it bitches!

I made it to one of the busy streets and waved for a cab. Eventually one finally stopped for me and I told him my house.

I was still a bit tipsy, but that whole situation with Harry kind of sobered me up. I gave him my money and then walked up to my trash apartment.

When I got inside Styles ran up to me barking.

"Hey buddy. I know you're hungry. Sorry I left you alone so long." I sigh, walking over and pouring him some dog food. I also gave him some leftover bacon cause I felt bad.

I flopped onto my bed. Relief hitting me once I felt the soft comfort of the mattress. I still couldn't sleep though. I couldn't sleep knowing how much I fucked up.

Against my better judgement, I called Camille. I was surprised when she actually answered.

"Camille?" I ask.

"What?" She sighs.

"Listen, I know you're really mad right now, but you need to understand something. Harry might not have chosen, but I know he would've chose you. You make him happy. You helped him take all the nerves away from his first ever solo album coming out. You made him laugh, smile, he needs you in his life. He would be broken without you. I would know. I may be his best friend, but I am nothing compared to how he feels about you. I can promise you that." I rant, feeling like I know Harry completely. Which I do.

"Thank you. I feel the same way about him." She laughs lightly.

I could already tell she felt that way about him.

Knowing that if that smile disappeared, the world wouldn't be as bright.

That just looking into those eyes could break a million hearts.

And that laugh, that laugh that's so contagious.

His heart too, his amazing heart. He never wants to see anyone in pain.