Chapter 22 - Gucci demon

-
March 6, 2008

"You know what time it is?" I said, putting up jazz hands.

"Do we have to." Harry groaned.

"Yes, no excuses." I said, sternly.

"But I don't want to go anywhere with this." He said, motioning towards his terrible haircut.

"It's not that bad." I shrugged.

He gave me a 'really bitch' look.

"Ok it's bad, but it will grow back to being that mop style you like in a few months." I smiled.

"I miss my mop curls." He pouted.

"Lets go now." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the house.

"I don't understand why we have to do this every time." He sighed, us still holding hands while we walked.

"Because it's the rules. After every asthma attack we have to have a fun day to cheer you up." I said, swinging our connected hands with a big smile on my face.

"But I'm fine, I think it would be so much more fun if we did something inside." He tried to negotiate.

"Nope." I quickly denied.

"Uhhhh." He groaned.

"It'll be fun." I said.

"Fine." He mumbled agitated.

We eventually got to the bus stop where a bus just arrived to our luck. I quickly hand him our money and drag Harry to the back of the bus.

"Where are we going." He asked.

"Shopping centre." I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why not?" I fired back.

"Whatever. I don't understand why we have to be in public." He grumbled under his breath.

"Oh come on. You look cute with your ugly little haircut." I teased, nudging him in the arm making him smile.

" I teased, nudging him in the arm making him smile

"Shut up." He said, turning to the window shyly.

I smiled to myself while we stayed silent the rest of the ride until we got to our stop.

I grabbed his hand again, dragging him out of the bus with no warning.

"What are we even going to do?" Harry asked as we walked through the door.

"Shop." I shrugged.

"Where to first then?" He asked.

I looked around at the shops and grab his hand dragging him into a makeup store.