Chapter 59 - Hot make-up sex

Harry's pov

Ok, Emma is probably very pissed considering that she most likely saw that there was a stripper in my room.

My idea is to go with my plan of asking her out and she'll realize that I'm n love with her and not the random stripper from the strip club.

This should be fine.

Everything is gonna be fine.

Oh my god, she's going to murder me.

Alright, it's fine. We just got to stay calm and this will all turn out great in the end. She'll be my girlfriend, I'll be her boyfriend and we'll have nice hot makeup sex.

"Emma?" I ask through the phone.

"What." She deadpans.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Cremation facility. Did you know you could set up an appointment before hand? How convenient is that?" She says and I physically gulp.

"Yeah. Super duper convenient." I say, my voice coming out as a wheeze. "Could you come home? I need to ask you something."

"Fine." She replies before hanging up.

"Alright is everybody ready!?" I shout, turning around to look at everyone.

They all give me blank expression.

"Is the food ready?" I ask, looking over to the two personal chefs who nod, motioning towards the kitchen counter full of all Emma's favorite foods.

"Good. Music?" I ask, turning over to the band I hired to play Emma's favorite songs, who nod in response.

"Ok and where is the cake I'm jumping out of?" I ask and two people come in, rolling in the giant cake.

"Perfect." I smile and hear a knock on the door. "Okay, everyone shut up!"

I grab the cake I set next to the door and open the door, stepping outside and closing the door behind me to make sure Emma doesn't see anything inside. I give her a smile with she furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you have a cake?" She asks in confusion.

"It's for you." I say handing her the cake with a big smile. "Now stay here and don't come in until I tell you."

I run inside before she could reply and look around, double checking to make sure everything is perfect. I nod to myself and run over to the cake, getting inside of it.

"Alright! Band, play! You guys open the door for her and someone close the top to this cake!" I yell and crouch down as they close the top of the cake.

I look through my secret peephole inside the cake and watch Emma walk inside, cake still in her hand, looking around with a confused face.

The band starts playing one of the songs I gave them from the list of her favorites and I watch her looking around, mumbling 'what the fuck?'

I pop out of the cake and Emma jumps, cussing under her breath and I smile.

"Emma, will you be my-"

Before I could finish my sentence Emma throws the cake in her hand at my face. Everyone 'ooo's' at this and I wipe away the cake in my eyes.

In hindsight, maybe giving angry Emma a cake wasn't the best idea.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She shouts while everyone stares in shock.

"Em-"

"No! You don't get to talk! I was finally ready to be with you and then I come home to find you talking to a half naked girl about how you need to 'break it off?' What the hell Harry! I thought you actually cared about me!" She continues to shout, tears in her eyes as she sniffles.