Chapter 69 - 'I love you' sex

*smut*

It's chapter 69, I had too.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

///

"Now we can have 'I love you' sex!" I exclaim with a smile.

"What is 'I love you' sex?" Harry asks, raising a brow while laying in the bed as I stand next to the bed jumping around.

"'I love you' sex! Like when you're having really passionate sex and then at the end, right as you both are about to...you know, you whisper 'I love you' to each other." I explain, jumping up and down excitedly while Harry smiles at me.

"Then let's have 'I love you' sex." He says and I climb on the bed, crawling over to him.

I straddle his lap, sliding my shirt off and pulling his off as well. I place my hands on his shoulders. He places his hands on my hips and I smirk down at him.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I whisper challengingly.

"Yes, American girl. Rock my world." He whispers back and I smile wider.

"You asked for it."

I press my lips against his, my fingers sliding into his brows curls as our lips massage each other. I hear a grunt of pleasure from Harry and notice that I was involuntarily grinding my hips in his crotch.

I smirk against his mouth as I hear him moan underneath me.

I knew he was a fucking bottom.

I slip my tongue into his mouth as I continue a steady pace of rocking my hips, feeling his hard on through his pants.

"Fuck, Emma." He moans against my lips as I grind against him.

I let out a yelp as he pushes me to the side so I fall against the mattress. He climbs on top of me, sliding between my legs.

"I'm not a bottom." He whispers against my lips before connecting them.

Bro, you're not allowed to read my mind. We've been over this.

He starts to grind against my core and I moan into his mouth at the feeling. I feel his hand slide up to my breasts, groping them.

His hand suddenly slides up until his fingers are wrapped around my neck.

Well this... this is different.

I place my hand on his wrists and he instantly pulls away.

"Oh my god, did I hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just saw that girls like that stuff." He rushes out.

Aww.

"No Harry, you didn't do anything wrong." I shake my head and he sighs in relief.

"Wait.. so you liked it?" He asks.

"Uh...yeah." I say like it should've been obvious.

"Oh. O-okay." He nods, kissing me again and wrapping his hand around my neck.

I like this necklace. I'm gonna keep it.

Harry grips my hips, spinning me over so I land on my stomach. I yelp at the transition, my eyes wide.

"You want me to fuck you from behind, baby?" Harry rasps into my ear.

Um... I think Harry has been replaced with some kind of sex demon. I'm a little concerned.

Also, how am I meant to respond to that?

"Um...sure, I'm down." I shrug.

Yeah, I think that's a good response.