Chapter 9 - What the duck?

*trigger warning: talk of ED & self harm*

"What happened?" He asks, as I walk back in the house out of breath.

"She may or may not be getting a restraining order on me.." I trail off.

"You're crazy." He laughs, walking into the kitchen.

"Whatever. You need to get ready." I say, following him into the kitchen.

"Why?" He asks.

"For our adventure." I reply, as he grabs a banana.

"What are we doing?" He asks, peeling his banana.

"We're going to feed ducks." I say, sitting down on the island while he leans against the counter across from me.

He nods and starts eating the banana.

"I know you're not trying to make eye contact with me." I warn.

"You know? This banana is really good." He smirks, ignoring my comment.

He takes another bite, going far down, the banana almost reaching the back of his throat.

I swear my imaginary dick is hard right now.

Lady boner!

"You just deep throated a banana." I whisper in awe.

"You want a banana?" He asks, with a cheeky smile.

"I would have one, just to tease you, but I'm slightly allergic." I reply.

"Damn." He mumbles, in defeat making me laugh.

"Do you have a cucumber?" I ask, teasingly.

"Actually I do." He says, running over to the fridge and grabbing one, handing it back to me and watching me, intently.

I lick up the cucumber, teasingly, making his eyes go wide.

Revenge.

I start to take it down my throat, like it's an actual dick. He just stands with his jaw slack watching me as I keep eye contact.

I accidentally go to far down, and trigger my gag reflex. I immediately pull it from my mouth, gagging and coughing like an idiot.

"Oh my god." Harry laughs at me.

"Shut up." I say, furrowing my eyebrows and crossing my arms as I pout in defeat.

"You can keep going, just don't go too far." He teases.

"Fine. I will." I huff, grabbing the cucumber, and wrapping my lips around it and going down.

Harry watches me, lips parted. I made eye contact with him and immediately bit down on the cucumber causing him to flinch, as his eyes go wide.

"Not cool." He mumbles.

"Sucks to suck." I say while chewing the cucumber, laughing at myself because of the irony.

"Go get ready loser." I say, pushing his shoulder.

"Alright." He says, walking up the stairs.

I wait for 10 minutes, getting irritated at how long it's taking.

"Hurry up!" I yell.

"Okay!"

He walks down the stairs and immediately groan at his outfit.