Chapter 5 - He peed on me

"How much tequila do you need." I say, laughing at him as he pours himself a second glass.

"As much as I want." He says, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Harry, it's 9am." I reply.

"And?" He shrugs, bringing the glass to his lips.

"Ok then." I say, walking out to the living room. Harry follows behind me sitting on the couch next to me.

"Where are you living?" He asks.

"A little flat on the same street as the bakery." I reply.

"Flat? Surprised you didn't say apartment." He laughs.

"Well it's your fault I can't stop saying this British slang after you made fun of me for so long, British boy." I sass him.

"Ok, ok. My bad." He says, putting his arms up in surrender. "Why don't you get a house?"

"Sorry, but working part-time at a local newspaper doesn't pay well." I say, leaning back on the couch.

"Ok. I'll buy you a house then." He says.

"That's funny. No." I say, firmly.

"Ok, then live here with me. I've got plenty of room." He says, gesturing to his large mansion.

"Again, no." I say.

"Come on, American girl. Let's get the old team back together. It's the least I can do for ignoring you for 6 years. When my tour starts you can go back to that shitty flat." He offers.

"Harry, that is ridiculous." I say, sitting up.

"Come on." He groans. "It's only five months. Five months of fun and then you can go back to the boring life of working at the newspaper."

"Harry, I cant just move in with you and forget about my job." I say.

"I can get you a new job. I'll help you sell your songs." He says, grabbing my hands in his.

"I can't ask you to do that." I frown at him.

"You're not asking, I am. I'm asking you to have the time of your life with me. We can make music, go on adventures, it'll be like old times. Please." He begs.

"What about my dog?" I ask.

"You have a dog?" He says.

"Yes, I have a dog." I say, like it should've been obvious.

"I love dogs. It can live here too." He smiles.

"Fine, but on one condition." I say.

"Anything."

"We're not sleeping together."

"Well, what the hell? What's the point of this then?" He jokes, throwing his arms in the air, making me laugh.

"So...you'll move in?" He asks, hopefully.

"Yes." I smile.

"Oh yeah!" He yells, jumping up and dancing.

"Six years and you're still a terrible dancer." I laugh at him.

-

"Welcome to my home." I say, opening the door showing him my small one bedroom apartment.

"It's cute." He says, looking around.

I hear a bark from the other room and see my small little puppy run out from the room towards me.