Chapter One

I was awoken by the smell of Bacon and Eggs. I looked to my left, expecting to find Jason but he wasn't there. You see Jason is usually abusive when he's angry, pissed or high. Thats when he turns into a complete monster. However he does have his sweet moments, that's why I refuse to leave. I love him when he's in a good mood.

I crawled out of the extremely comfy bed and tied my hair up into a messy bun. The cold wooden floor came in contact with my feet before I quickly slid on my slippers. I began to walk down the stairs, the smell of breakfast getting stronger.

"Morning." I said to Jason who was cooking at the stove.

"Morning." He quietly mumbled. I mentally rolled my eyes and sat down at the kitchen counter. After a few minutes Jason grabbed out one plate. He put the bacon and eggs on before sitting down opposite me and beginning to eat his food. I stared at him in disbelief.

"What!?" He snapped with a mouth full of food. "You think I would make you breakfast!? Wouldn't want you to get even fatter than what you already are!" Ouch. 

"I don't want any." I mumbled walking into the living room. I switched on the TV and found Spongebob on. Inner Kid coming out.

"I want to watch the lakers game!" Jason demanded walking in and snatching the remote off me. He changed the channel and I just sat there bored, totally not interested in the game. Jason looked at me and gave me a disgusted look.

"Whats your problem now?!" I snapped. Shit. Jason's jaw clenched. If he was a cartoon this would be the point where steam comes out of his ears. He stood up and grabbed me by the throat, throwing me to the floor.

"I have a lot of problems with you!" He spat on me before kicking me in the ribs. "I thought you would of learnt by now." He said slapping me across the face. I raised my hand up before I felt a warm liquid run down the palm of my hand. Blood. Tears flooded my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. Crying is a sign of weakness and I dont want to give him the satisfaction of thinking i'm weak. He kicked me in the head before walking out the room. A few seconds later I heard the door slam, meaning he was gone. I carefully picked myself up off the floor and walked upstairs. Thats nothing compared to what he usually does. He's knocked me out cold 7 times. I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing at my reflection. Bruises, cuts, everything.

I stepped into the hot shower. The water stung when it came in contact with my bruises. Why me? What have I ever done to deserve this? I poured my coconut shampoo into the palm of my hand before rubbing it into my hair. I did the same with my conditioner before using my lime scented shower gel. The cold air hit me when I pulled the shower curtain back, giving me goosebumps. I quickly wrapped the warm fluffy towel around my body, blocking all the cold air. I looked at myself in the mirror once more. The cuts looked a little less bad but the bruises were now almost a purple colour. After brushing my teeth I walked back out to my bedroom. After putting on clean undergarments I put on some jeans and a sweater.

I mean, whats the point in getting dressed up when you're not going anywhere? I tied my hair in a messy bun and put on some foundation and cover up, just to make the bruises look better. Thats the other thing, Jason beats me when I forget to cover up what HE has done.

Walking down the stairs, I hear the door slam. Great, he's back. I heard two other voices that belong to Chaz and Ryan, Jason's best friends. I mentally thanked them for being here, Jason doesn't beat me when other people are around. I quietly walked into the kitchen, my shoes making a slight noise against the tile floor.

"Baby please can you bring us some drinks?" I got myself a bottle of lemonade and the guys a can of red bull each. After shutting the fridge door I walked into the sitting room, they were watching the game.

"Here, sweetheart." I said sarcastically at Jason. He gave me a death glare. If looks could kill i'd be six feet under. I shrugged it off and plopped down on the couch next to Ryan. I was as far away from Jason as possible. 

I focused my attention out the window, not caring about the game. I feel like going swimming today. Jason has 2 indoor swimming pools. His house is huge and it's amazing. He says that i'm allowed to go anywhere in the house and on the terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi but nowhere else. I suppose I shouldn't really complain because the house is quite cool, there's enough to keep you entertained, not doubt about that. I got up off the couch and walked around the back of the sofa. 

"Where are you going?" Jason asked sweetly, but I knew his tone was fake and only kind since Ryan and Chaz were here.

"To the pool, I feel like going swimming." Jason chuckled a little before nodding. I walked upstairs and put on a bikini, sliding a dress over it. I began to walk to the pool. Jason always keeps towels there. When I was there I opened the cupboard with all the towels in and grabbed one out. I threw it onto one of the sunbed things before just lying on my back on the top of the water, thinking.

Thinking about how bad my cuts and brusies were. How I can't see my family or friends anymore. Thinking about everything Jason has done.