Chapter 3

3rd person pov:

The party was held at the red fangs pack's ballroom. It was big enough to be able to fit all the packs in the country.
(idk if this is possible but let's just assume its that big)

The party started at 6 o'clock in the evening. By 7 o'clock, almost all of the packs had already arrived. Everyone was excited since they knew the soon to be alpha of the red fang pack was looking for his mate. Some girls had dressed up in their tightest dresses to look more apealing.

Of course the blood moon pack had been one of the first to arrive. Everyone was chatting ibetween themselves.

Forth was standing leaning on a wall since he had no one to talk to. He had covered his bruises with concealer and was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt.

He was feeling a little light headed since he wasn't able to sleep last night much to his dismay.

After a while Forth decided to go outside and get some fresh air. He went out into the balcony and looked out into the city. You could see the city lights since the ballroom was on the fourth floor.

Suddenly a voice echoed through the room.

"Hello everyone. I thank you all for attending this party tonight. We are celebrating my son's return and his 22nd birthday tonight." The red fang pack's alpha David kongthanin spoke through the microphone.

Just then a person walked onto the stage and stood beside him.

"I want you all to meet my son and heir phana. He has finished his alpha training in four years and  returned yesterday. We held this party hoping that tonight he will be able to find his mate and our pack's next luna." He announced proudly.

With that he turned to pass the microphone to his son but his son was staring at a certain person on the balcony who had locked eyes with him.

Forth's pov:

The moment our eyes met, i could hear my wolf screaming "Mate!".

My eyes started tearing up not only because i finally found my mate but because i was finally able to hear my wolf's voice for the first time in my life.

Although my vision was blurry from the tears i couldn't take my eyes off him.

My mate...

I saw him getting off the stage and making his way through the crowd ignoring all the girls who tried to talk to him. His eyes never leaving mine.

When he was finally infront of me he gently cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"I finally found you. My mate. My beloved." He said with a warm smile.

The gentleness in his voice and the warmth of his hands made me tear up more than i already was. The feeling of having warm hands caressing me softly is something i haven't experienced in my whole life.

A small sob escaped from my lips before stop it.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" His expression changed to a worried one.

He pulled me into his embrace and rubbed small circles on my back softly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and buried my face in his neck and inhaled his scent.

After a few minutes i was finally able to stop crying and calm down. His scent played a big role in calming me down.

He let go of me and looked me in the eye. "Why were you crying? Did someone hurt you?"

I could see anger in his eyes.

I shook my head. The action made me feel dizzy but i managed to keep myself up by gripping his shirt.

"I'm just really happy." I said in a small voice while looking at him with a smile.

His eyes softened and a smile made its way onto his face again.

"What's your name?"

"Forth jaturapoom." i answered.

He took a step backwards and held my hands tightly.

"I, phana kongthanin soon to be alpha of the red fang pack accept you, Forth jaturapoom as my mate." He said in a loud determined voice.

He looked at me urging me to do the same.

"I, Forth jaturapoom accept you phana kongthanin as my mate." I said as loudly as my weak voice would let me.

At that moment i felt that i was complete. Like everything was right.

Then i heard it. It was like chains breaking.

I'm finally free! I heard my wolf again.

I smiled. Everything was right now. Everything was going to be ok.

I could feel my wounds healing faster.

I'm sorry i couldn't do this before. But don't worry these wounds are going to be healed in no time now.
I heard him again.

Thank you. I said to him.

Before i could hear his reply there was a loud cheering coming from the crowd in the ballroom. I could see the alpha of red fang pack standing with his wife looking at us with proud smiles.

I haven't felt this happy in my whole life.

But then, the happiness was short lived when suddenly a voice rang through the crowd.

"Alpha you shouldn't accept him! He's just going be a burden to you!" i looked at the direction the voice came from. It was Golf my brother.

I could feel my wolf getting angry.

How dare that bastard insult you!

I looked at Phana and he had an angry expression on his face.  "what did you say?" He used his alpha voice.

"He can't even shift he's just a lowly omega! A weakling!" Golf sneered.

I looked down at the floor knowing it was true.

"Who are you? Identify yourself!" Phana's father shouted.

"My name is Golf jaturapoom! I'm the son of the blood moon pack's alpha." He announced proudly.

Suddenly a wave of dizziness hit me. Black spots started appearing in my vision and my whole body felt like lead.

I squeezed Phana's hand tightly causing him to turn to me.

The last thing i remember is Phana's worried expression and his voice shouting my name. Then everything went black.