Chapter 18

Forth's pov:

Today is the day i would be officially introduced to the pack. I was really nervous.

It was already 6 o'clock in the evening. The party is going to start at 7.

I am sitting on the bed tapping my foot.

"Hey." I heard pha's voice.

I turned and saw him walking towards me. He came and sat beside me.

"Calm down it's going to be ok." He put his hand on my thigh.

"But what if they don't like me?" I asked nervously.

"They will love you. Stop worrying too much." He gently pecked my forehead.

I nodded slowly.

I felt a little better.

We sat there for the rest of the hour with pha's hand wrapped around my waist my head on his shoulder.

He suddenly straightened up. "Let's go. It's time. "

He smiled at me pulled my hand to stand.

We made our way to the ballroom hand in hand. When we got there, everyone had already arrived. From the looks of it they are all really excited.

We made our way towards the stage where mom and dad were standing.

"Nervous?" Mom smiled.

I nodded sheepishly.

"Everything's going to go great don't worry." Dad assured.

He walked onto the stage and took the mic.

"Hello everyone. Tonight we are gathered here to officially introduce my son's mate and our pack's future luna." He started.

There was a round of applause and cheering.

Dad signed us to come on stage. Pha squeezed my hand reassuringly and we made our way onto the stage.

" Meet Forth jaturapoom. Pha's mate and our future luna." He introduced me.

Another round of applause and cheering.

Dad then turned to me. Pha gently pushed me forward a little.

He extended his hand. I took it.

"I, David kongthanin, Alpha of the Red Fang pack accept you Forth Jaturapoom as a part of our pack." He announced loudly.

At that moment i could feel the connection between me and all the pack members. The packlink.

Ok let's do this. Kai said.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on spreading kai's mana to all of them.

I could hear gasps coming from the pack members.

Done. You did it smoothly. Good job. Kai said happily.

I opened my eyes and looked at dad who was staring at his wrist.

I looked at his wrist and there was a gold band on it. It looked like it was painted on his wrist.

I looked up at dad and smiled. I then looked around and saw that everyone else was also staring at their wrists wide eyed.

Dad stepped back a little and gave the mic to me.

"Nice to meet you everyone. You must be wondering what that gold band on your wrist is." I started.

All of their attention immediately focused on me. They were listening intently.

"It's like a protection charm. It will protect you whenever you are in danger. It will also enhance your current strength so you can protect yourselves better. So please don't panic. It's nothing dangerous. It's my charm for all of you so that everyone in the pack are safe at all times." I explained.