Chapter 15

Pha's pov:

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone in bed. I sat up groggily and looked around searching for Forth.

I then noticed the door of the walk in closet was open. I got up and went there to see Forth sitting on the ground folding the clothes we bought yesterday and arranging them on the shelves.

"Good morning. You're up early today." I sat behind him and pulled him closer.

"Good morning. Yeah i normally wake up early. I thought i should arrange my clothes. I rearranged some of yours to make room. I hope you don't mind." He smiled and turned his head.

"I don't mind. This is your closet as well from now on. I'll go take a shower. We can have breakfast together after I'm done. Did you take a shower already?" I asked.

"Yeah. I already took one. I'll finish this up until you come out." He turned back to the clothes and concentrated on folding them again.

After i took a shower we both went downstairs into the dining room.

Mom and dad were already there.

"Good morning. You two got up earlier than i thought you would." Mom greeted.

"Good morning. Yeah I felt cold because i was alone in bed." I pouted.

Mom raised her eyebrows and turned to Forth.

"I usually wake up early so i decided to fold the clothes we bought yesterday." He scratched his head sheepishly.

"Oh my. Such a responsible man. You shouldn't be sulking. He's younger than you yet he's more responsible than you." Mom looked at me.

I was about to say something but dad spoke up before i could get a word out.

"Ok ok enough bickering. Come on lets eat." He chuckled.

"We'll officially introduce you to the pack tomorrow evening. You'll be included in the pack link." Dad said while we were eating.

Forth just nodded.

After we had breakfast, me and Forth decided to let Kai and Zen hang out with each other today. So we went to the backyard.

Ugh. Do we have to shift? He's so huge. I'll look like a cub next to him. Zen sulked.

I chuckled.

" What is it?" Forth asked.

"Zen doesn't want to shit because he said he'll look like a cub next to Kai." I answered.

"Kai can make himself smaller to be the same size as Zen." Forth smiled.

Why am i not surprised? Kai mumbled.

You want to hang out with him or not?

Ok ok I'll stop. Yes of course i want to hang out with him.

We both took off our clothes and shifted. Forth after me. This time as Forth said Kai was the same size as Zen.

Zen was happy about that.

He took him to the lake in the forest near our packhouse. They played in the water together for a long time and then wrestled each other which Kai obviously won.

Zen was sulking after that and wouldn't talk to Kai. Which ended up in Kai getting annoyed and also sulking.

I couldn't help but laugh at their antics. I'm sure Forth was laughing as well.

Kai got up and nudged Zen a little while later though. He looked like he was still sulking. Forth must have convinced him to make up with Zen.

But zen kept ignoring him.