Chapter 9

Forth's pov:

When i woke the next morning i was wrapped up in Pha's arms protectively. My face was in his neck and i was pulled flush against him.

I basked in his warmth. I could hear Kai purring.

I stayed like that for around 10 minutes before Pha woke up. He blinked a few times before looking down at me.

"Good morning." He smiled softly.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel better now that i was able to sleep peacefully for a few hours." I said.

He nodded and slowly sat up with me still in his arms.

"You should take a shower. You can borrow some of my clothes. We'll buy some new clothes for you later." he pushed aside my bangs.

"Ok." I slowly got out from his embrace and stood up.

He stood right behind me. "Do you need help?"

I shook my head lightly.

"You can go ahead then. There are towels and extra toothbrushes in the cabinet. I'll bring you some clothes." He said.

I nodded and went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

I felt a little better than yesterday. I still felt a little light headed but it was bearable now.

Kai is there anyway to block out the nightmares? I asked.

No i don't know of any. He said.

I sighed. I don't want to worry them too much.

I can bring you to my dreamworld if you want. You remember that flower field? He asked.

Yeah. It was really peaceful there. I smiled.

That's where we'll be training. Your nightmares won't be able to reach you there. He said.

Talking about training why didn't you do that last night? I wondered.

You were still weak. I wanted you to get some rest. We can start the training tonight after you eat and regain some of your energy. He said.

I nodded.

"Forth? Here are your clothes." Pha called out.

I went and opened the door and took the clothes.

"Owh? You still haven't even taken off your clothes?" He asked.

"Ahh... I was kinda distracted talking to kai..." I scratched my head sheepishly.

He chuckled. "Don't take too long. I also want to take a shower."

I nodded and closed the door. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. After i was done i wore the clothes Pha had given me and went out.

"Oh you're done?" Pha was sitting on the bed playing with his phone.

"Hm. You can go in now." I smiled.

He got up and walked towards me. He planted a small peck on my hair and went into the bathroom.

I dried off my hair and threw the towel into the hamper. After that, i went and sat on the bed.

I scanned the bedroom. The design wasn't very fancy. It was simple and elegant. But not too boring either. It gave off a sense of maturity.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head.