Bonus Chapter

Pha's pov :

Pha can you come to the bedroom? Forth called me through the mind link.

Did something happen? I asked.

You'll know when you get here..

Ok.

I got up from the chair behind the desk and made my way out of my study.

Dad retired and i became the alpha 6 years ago.

Now mom and dad are enjoying their time travelling around the world.

When i got to the bedroom Falynn, Felix and Faine were sitting on the bed and Forth was standing infront of them looking at them sternly.

"Forth? What happened?" I asked.

"Falynn. Explain what happened." He said to her.

I looked at her.

"I beat up 5 kids at school." She answered.

I blinked profusely.

"Tell me exactly what happened." I said firmly.

Falynn isn't usually a violent girl so something serious must have happened for her to actually beat 5 kids up.

"Those boys bullied me...." Faine spoke up before she could say anything.

We looked at him.

"They were calling me a monster and saying that i should just disappear. Falynn came across us and told them to shut up and back off but they wouldn't listen. They were the ones who started throwing punches first. Falynn just defended herself." He explained.

We frowned deeply.

"This has been going on for a while hasn't it?" Forth asked him slowly.

He looked down guiltily.

"If i hadn't come across them, he would have never told us. He was just standing there crying without saying anything back or trying to stop them." Falynn growled.

"And how did you get involved?" I turned to Felix.

"I tried to break up the fight and one of them punched me. Falynn to get even angrier and beat them more." He sighed.

We nodded.

"Those bastards thought they could get away after saying shit to my brothers and hurting them. No way in hell was i going to let that happen." Falynn hissed.

We raised our eyebrows.

She's always been protective of them ever since they were kids. So i kind of understand why she got mad.

"Faine you need to speak up when something like that happens." Forth looked at him.

"I'm sorry..... I didn't want to cause trouble...." He said softly.

"Standing up for yourself isn't causing trouble you know?" Felix sighed.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Did they get suspended?" I asked Forth.

"No. I knew something serious would have happened for her to actually beat them up. I dared the teacher to try and suspend them. She immediately back off." He grinned.

They also smiled widely.

I chuckled amused.

"Those kids will be getting suspended though." He added calmly.

We blinked.

"But the teacher didn't say-" Faine started.

"I'll be meeting her after session tomorrow." Forth cut him off.