Chapter 32

Forth's pov:

"Did you guys tell them about what Forth told us before?" Pha asked Yo and Kit.

They nodded.

"Well what you just saw was Kai's human form. He can transform into a human and he can also be with me physically even if forth doesn't shift. And as you saw, he can push out other wolves as well." He explained.

They all had bewildered expressions on their faces.

"Wait if he pushes the wolves out, does that mean he's able to turn werewolves into humans?" Beam asked.

"No. Even if Flint is pushed out of you, you will still be a werewolf. Your strength will still be the same. And you can communicate with him without using mindlink." He explained.

Wait can they communicate with their mate's wolves without using mindlink as well? Zen asked.

They can. Kai answered him.

"That's so cool. So you can play with your wolves without having to shift." Yo mumbled.

I smiled.

"Why is he bigger than before though?" Ming asked pointing at Zen.

"Well that happened when Forth and i completed our mating bond. My body grew stronger. Your bodies should have also grown stronger after he shared his powers." He tilted his head. He turned to me.

Now that you mention it they don't really look different. Zen frowned.

"There bodies are stronger. It might not show from their appearances but if they tried running or fighting, they will see that their physical attributes have been enhanced." I explained.

"Yeah. We haven't had to fight after you shared your powers so we don't really realise it. But i did feel that my body is stronger than before." Beam mumbled.

The others nodded.

FORTH!!

I heard park shout through the mind link.

Kai and I immediately stiffened.

What is it? Did something happen?

The others were looking at me questioning.

It's the demons! They are attacking! They've already wiped out one of the smaller packs! He yelled.

My eyes widened. Kai straightened up.

What?! Are they attacking your pack now?! I asked.

No. I just heard from one of the neighbouring packs. One of them have already been attacked. I managed to put a shields around the pack houses before they got close. And for the one they attacked i went there and took them out. But some were already killed by the time i got there. The remaining ones are safe. I already secured them.  He explained.

Have you warned Knock? I asked.

Yeah. He said he has already secured all the packs. He answered.

I immediately focued all my energy and put up shields around the pack house and all the ones nearby which were included in the mindlink.

They were all shocked when the shield suddenly appeared.

Anyone who's outside of the pack house please get in and close all the doors as fast as you can! Whatever you do don't go out! I shouted through the mindlink to everyone.

I could feel they were all scared but they heeded and rushed to get into their pack houses.

My vision blurred and i fell to my side.