Chapter 5

Forth's pov:

I woke up in the middle a large flower field. The wind was blowing and it was really peaceful.

Where am i? Didn't i faint?

I looked around trying to figure out where exactly i was. Then i heard him.

Hey.

I turned towards the voice and saw a pure white wolf standing infront of me. His eyes were golden.

"Are you my wolf?" I asked since i could recognise his voice.

Yes. My name is kai.

I smiled and reached out to touch him. He leaned into my touch and nuzzled my neck. His fur was really soft and he was warm.

"Why didn't you apear before?" I asked the question that popped into my head.

I tried to. But i couldn't break the seal.

"Seal? What seal?" i frowned.

I know you could feel it as well. That there was something stopping me from reaching you.

I nodded.

It was a seal. A very strong one. I tried breaking it multiple times but it was too strong.

"So you weren't saying anything not because you hate me?" I asked.

Kai flinched and looked at me surprised.

No of course not! Why would i ever hate you? You are my human. And you are so kind. You don't hate those bastards even though they did such horrible things to you. How could i hate you?

My eyes started brimming with tears. I wrapped my arms around kai tightly and buried my face in his fur.

I'm sorry i couldn't help you. I heard you calling for me. I tried breaking the seal but i couldn't. I'm sorry. He whined apologetically.

"You're here now." I smiled at him.

Yeah and I'm going to make sure no one hurts you again. But for that I'm going to need your help.

"my help?"

Yes. You need to train your body. In your current state your body is too weak and won't be able to handle my powers.

"What powers?"

I'm not a normal wolf. I can control all the elements and have multiple powers like healing. So since you are my human you will also have those powers.

I blinked. I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

We can train here in the dreamworld but if we stay here for too long the others will get worried. So we will be training here every night when you sleep.

I nodded.

Rest assured. The time here is different from the time there. One year here is only one hour there. So it won't be very long in real life until you can wield these powers by yourself easily.

"Does this mean i won't have to get beaten up anymore?"

Yes. And even if i didn't have these powers our mate and his family have no intention of letting you get hurt.

"Wait does that mean they saw my scars?" fear started crawling up inside me.

Yes when the doctor was treating you. But don't worry they don't hate you.

"Really?" I looked at him.

He nodded gently.

You should wake up now. Our mate is worried.