Epilogue

Ten years later and the Earth was starting to breathe once again. It had been a tough ride but finally, everyone started to feel the happiness they were once promised.

Tanya was still president, the best one. At first, she had to use some of Frost's tactics to reverse the damage on some of the population's brains but it proved very effective. Using speeches filled with love and showing practices of kindness affected each brain to start acting kindly. A very compelling structure of work.

She had dropped the last ever plant into the Earth ten years ago and since then the factory workers have studied and analyzed it as to replicate many more seeds to harvest. Each seed was made in an eco-friendly environment as to not contribute to the still suffocating atmosphere.

Her next step was to employ every single human who hadn't already got jobs as gardeners to plant each seed made. Everyone got paid out of the cash Frost left behind which allowed the population to survive.

These plants then created more oxygen circulating the earth, soon ridding every particle of synthetic air that had ever dawned earth. Natural oxygen was restored and so was healthier diets. As soon after plants were harvested, fruits and vegetables were experimented with too.

There were still some differences in pay based on jobs to motivate workers to strive for greatness. There was a compulsory monthly check to decide whether a shuffle in workers was deserved. If managers or people in charge were to abuse power, automatic demotion was made and they would never reach the top again. It was a rigorous and effective plan handled by Deshi himself.

As the air cooled down, the ice caps emerged once again. However, Tanya wanted them to be as clean as possible as well as all the other water that ran on earth. With consent from the leader, Hope took over on mission crystal clear. An initiative where people were hired to clean all the oceans. It was voluntary work that everyone had to take part in on a dedicated day but every team always had workshops and meals to build friendships and memories with each other.

Hashim grew up and became the youngest ever teacher. Alongside many other people from around the world, he participated in teaching different languages.

At certain times of the day through broadcasts each one hour long and featured once a week. They streamed twenty-four hours a day (only breaking for the news) it allowed any person to learn a language. Anyone under the age of eighteen had to study four languages out of compulsion but it was the only learning they had to do. This was to help spark creativity but also promote communication.

Tanya, Deshi, and Hope met once a week to discuss progression but also to catch up with each other as friends. Laughing and chatting loudly, never once forgetting to place Anika's photo beside them to include her. She was always there in some way.

Deshi had found love with a girl named Rosa. Both fit so well together and met through a dating app that was set up to bring love to singles around the world. They have been together for seven years now and were expecting their second child. The eldest was a baby boy called Diego whom they adored. Especially when the four-year-old beamed at finding out his little brother would be arriving in the world.

Hope found love again five years after Anika's death. Hashim took it hard at first but soon fell in love with his mother's new girlfriend. A black woman called Flora who was very accepting of how Anika's presence would always be in the household. She even talked to Anika every time she cleaned the house, giving a small update on how Hope and Hashim were doing.

Hope still remembers the day she asked Flora on a date. She was confused as to whether it would be a good idea, too hung up on what her previous girlfriend would have said. Yet when a new star had appeared shining brighter than ever she knew what she had to do. Under the influence of Anika she mustered up the strength and that's where it all started.

Tanya was always very busy with presidency but ten years later the added stress of pregnancy would be in the mix. Two years ago she had met the lovely Harry who had swept her off her feet. He was a lovely man who she had met in her team from the crystal clear project. She was scared to admit her feelings due to how the country would take it but when they did finally admit it she was met with nothing but love. Now her first child was due and little Annie was the talk of the town.

It was all going swimmingly well until now. A warning siren pierced through the president's home. It was Ellie. Tanya called the rest of the trio to make their way down to Ellie's house by the sea. When getting there the three were met by an upsetting sight. Elementa was slowly dissipating back into the earth. Each begged and screamed trying to pull her back but nothing was working.

Only "My job is complete..." came from the being's mouth before she fully disappeared.

Through the sadness, a happy realization was made.

Earth was restored.