14

|| Jackie & Bella ||

Jackie: what you think since you're so famous now it's ok to blow me off?

Bella: what are you talking abt?

Jackie: you know exactly what I'm talking abt. You're so toxic and fake. You act like you're so sweet but in reality you're just a bitch.

Bella: Jackie I didn't do anything wrong.

Jackie: you fucking blew me off yesterday. I asked if you could FaceTime and you said you were "busy" with what Bella? Your new followers?!

Bella: I was out with Noah, also who said I was famous?

Jackie: you're so full of yourself. Saying you're famous. Also yeah sure. "Noah" would go out with someone like you.

Bella: what's up with you? You're the one that literally called me famous. Just scroll up. And wtf? Noah did go out with me. But this isn't abt him. Unless it is and you're upset because I finally got a boyfriend

Jackie: you had Michael Waters

Bella: HE LITERALLY TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE! Remember that time when he literally showed my nudes to his entire hockey team?!

Jackie: maybe be less of a slut and people wouldn't have your nudes

Bella: oh my god. Jackie what the fuck? I'm not wasting my time on you anymore. If you think I'm fake then you really don't know me at all. And if you think I'm toxic then leave.

Jackie: that's all you have to say?

Bella: yeah that's all I gotta say. What do you want me to do? You want me to cry and scream? I can't do that. If I did that every time somebody left, I would never stop crying. So go.

Jackie: oh my god you're so dramatic 😒

*Bella has blocked Jackie