135

| Bubby & Princess monster|

Princess monster: ☹️😣😞

Bubby: what's wrong baby?

Princess monster: bad day at school 😭

Bubby: I'm sorry, baby. I'll be over soon, and I'll make it all better

Princess monster: I still have an 1 left of this lecture 😩

Bubby: I love you Princess

Princess monster: I love you 💕

_______________________
{Bella's POV}

I trudged to my apartment door, opening it. I looked up, seeing Noah with his arms wide open. I put my backpack on the ground and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands slid to my thighs, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, putting my face in his neck.

"Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head, sniffing when the lump in my throat started to form. "Hey, shhh." He soothes me, rubbing his hand along my back. I gripped him tighter, in fear of him having to leave. "I'm here, baby. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere, Princess."

I felt a few tears slid down my face. I pulled my head away from the crook of his neck, looking at him. I puckered my lips slightly. Noah leaned in, pecking them a few times before moving to my cheek and nose. He kissed my forehead lightly, tucking my head back into his neck.

"I got you some ice cream. Do you want some right now?" I shook my head again. "I love you." He reminded me, not that I need one. The way he was holding me, the kisses, it was all full of love.

"Love you." I murmured. I took my phone out, taking a picture of this moment in the mirror. Noah has taken me up to my bed, and sat with me wrapped around him. His hands roamed around my body, in a comforting way. He pressed occasional kisses to my forehead and lips.

"Thank you." "You don't need to thank me, babygirl. That's what I'm here for. To make your bad days, good days." I smiled softly. "There's that pretty smile, and that little dimple is the cutest." I giggled when he poked my dimple. "And that laugh, that's music to my ears." A blush crept to my face. "Those pink cheeks." He kissed both my cheek, and then my lips.

"I love you, so fucking much." I cupped his face, my thumb brushing against his cheek lightly. "I love you more, Isabella." I groaned at him using my full name. He chuckled, kissing me again. "You love me." I rolled my eyes, "you're lucky I do, Noah."

_______________________
Instagram Story Bella_coat

•no day can be too bad when Noah Beck is your boyfriend•Tagged: @Noahbeck

Tagged: @Noahbeck

Seen by: 181,537 users