84

{Bella's POV}

Noah was coming over to watch movies and cuddle. He didn't specify when he'd be here, so I didn't expect him to walk in on me crying my eyes out. He however did indeed open my bedroom door to find me in tears on my bed.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked with a pout, putting a bag down by the door. "You're getting so much hate right now, and it's because of me." I sobbed. "Baby, it's okay. I don't care. I have you Bella." He wiped a few tears from my damp cheeks. "But- but, they're saying that you're awful and it's not true and it's my fault."

"Shh. Don't pin this on yourself. It's on them if they don't see me making you happy. Or if they don't see you loving me. Because I know, and you know, that we love each other. So why does it matter if people are saying things that aren't true, when we both know they aren't?" He pressed a kiss to my forehead, and I crawled into his lap.

"You're amazing and deserve to be recognized as the incredible person you are. And although yeah you did break my heart, you are the one you came to pick up the pieces and safety pin them back together. You don't deserve to be canceled." I mumbled, playing with the strings on his hoodie. "As long as you think I'm amazing, I don't need anyone else reassuring me."

I smiled a little, "there's that beautiful smile." Which only made my smile grow. "Is my princess happy?" He pulled me closer, squeezing me tightly, making me laugh. "With you? Of course your princess is happy." I said, my hands cupping his jaw, as my smiled down at him.

"Mmm, if she's happy so am I." He pressed a few kisses to my lips. "What's in the bag?" I asked curiously, pulling away from him. He let out a small laugh, shaking his head. "Go look, Bells." He said nudging me towards the back. I gasped in delight when I saw the bag of sour patch kids. And has I dug through the bag it was full of all my favorites. "Oh my god! You got me fruit roll ups!" I said excitedly.

"Yes I did. Now bring that lovely ass back over here, eat your treats. And cuddle me while we watch movies." He opened his arms, causing me to gather all my snacks and jump on him... literally. "Oh my gosh, please give me a warning when you do that." He groaned clutching his side.

I looked up at him, a goofy smile spread across my face. "Sowwy." I said giving him my puppy dog eyes, and a little pout. "I love you." He kissed my bottom lip that was jutted out. "I love you too loser."