126

Tiktokroom: Tiktok and Instagram star, Bella Coatney, was in a car accident last night

Tiktokroom: Tiktok and Instagram star, Bella Coatney, was in a car accident last night. She was unconscious when found. Some rumors say she was found in the woods by the crash. How does latest ex, Noah Beck, feel about this? Is his new girl, Dixie D'Amelio, happy that she's out of the picture? Stay tuned for updates

•comments have been disabled•

_______________________
{Noah's POV}

I sat there. Dying inside. I tried to hold onto something, tried to find some piece of hope. But when I looked at her, hooked up to wires, and machines. Her heart rate unusually slow. Her skin paler than normal, her under bag eyes dark, though she has been "asleep" for days.

Her had wasn't gripping mine like usual. Her eyes didn't light up, they didn't even open. I talked to her everyday and received no response. Kayla was sat opposite of me, too hurt to even talk. I saw that she was slowly dying inside, but not at the rate I was.  I begged her to wake up. I begged her to give me some type of optimism she usually had. That Bella, my Bella, was gonna be okay.

I wished more than anything that it was me, on this hospital bed, fighting for my life. Or maybe that Bella just hated me and that would be better than this. I rather lose her with the knowledge that she's still breathing on her own than to try and bear the loss of her forever.

The was a hatred in my heart. Hatred for the drunken that had done this to my Bella. What man could be so stupid as to ruin the most precious thing in this cruel world. The one star that shined brighter than the rest. "Kayla, babe, you should eat." Luke said for what was probably the 100th time that morning. Kayla didn't eat much for the past 4 days. And when she did eat, she had a few carrots or a cup of jello. Kayla didn't respond to Luke.

She stared straight at Bella. I held Bella's hand, as I did every second of every hour. Every hour of everyday for the past 4 days. And each day, it was a little more limp. A little colder. And a little more lifeless. I dug and dug for that piece of hope. But nothing was found. My hope to survive in this world was Isabella Rosalie Coatney. My reason to be.

"Please come back to me." I whispered hoarsely. "I wanted marry you. I-I wanted to see y-you look absolutely beautiful in a white g-gown." I choked out, as sobs rumbled deep from my chest. "I need you." I whimpered. I sounded desperate, perhaps it's because I was. Desperate for nah sign that Bella was going to be okay.

"I love you, my little princess monster. So much."