121

Bella_coat: might post some makeup looks when I get home <3

Kayla.carson, Madslewis, and 120,638 likes

•comments have been disabled•

_____________________

{Bella's POV}

"I can't do it Noah." I said. "Can't do what?" He asked, looking up from his phone. "This. Us. I just can't breathe anymore. I-It's suffocating. It's harder than it should be Noah." I felt my heart break as the words fell from my lips. "Bella..." Noah said warily.

"Noah, listen to what I'm saying. The fans, your fans, they hate me. And that hurts. I love you, I do. But our relationship shouldn't hurt me. I shouldn't love you but hate the relationship Noah. This isn't how it's supposed to be. I-I can't do it." I choked out. My world was crumbling. And it was by my own doing. But I'm right. This isn't right.

"Princess, please don't do this. Don't break my heart." His eyes were glossy, and his voice broke in and out. I hated that I had to break both our hearts. "I'm sorry. B-But this isn't healthy for me-" I choked out a sob. My tears were falling. I knew this feeling, this god awful feeling was blossoming inside me again. The same feeling when Noah broke up with me nearly 5 months ago.

"Bella, this is hurting you. You doing this is hurting you." He tried to get me to stay, knowing that the familiar feeling that was forming in his gut, was forming in mine. "Noah it's fucking with my head. My mental health is- I can't-" I clutched onto myself, trying to hold myself together. Both physically and emotionally. Mentally.

"I thought I made you happy." He whispered out, and breaking his heart was breaking me. "Bub- Noah. You do. But this relationship doesn't. I love you- I l-love you more than I can even begin to comprehend, but this is hurting me."

My knees gave out, and my world crumbled beneath me. "I'm sorry. But Noah- it's-" I couldn't even say it. It hurt thinking about it.     "-over." It was barely audible. Barely coherent. But I knew he heard. He had collapsed on the bed, yelling into the pillow.

I managed get up, how I'll never know, but I did. I walked over to him, and he stood up towering over me, his eyes puffy and cheeks slick with a fresh coat of tears. "Please, I-I'm begging don't leave me. I love you." He looked down at me, choking on his words.

"I love you. Don't ever don't that. If you ever need anything-" "I need you Isabella Rosalie Coatney. I'll always need you."

He was making this harder for me. "I need to breathe Noah." I murmured. He placed his hands on either side of my face, and I gripped his wrists, as more tears slid down my cheeks. "You're my air. You are what I need in this world to breathe." He begged.

"Noah. I love you. G-Goodbye." I choked on the last word, my tears drowning it out. "Fix that pretty head of yours, and come back to me." He kisses my forehead. His lips lingering.

"Goodbye my little princess monster."

"Goodbye, Noah Beck."