127

{Bella's POV}

My eyes fluttered open, but soon closed due to the bright lights in front of me. "She seems stable. Everything seems fine. Aside from the minor concussion she still may have, she's good. We needed her to wake up. I'm gonna have her stay 3 more nights just to monitor things. And when she gets home, she's in bed rest. No getting up."

"Thank you, Dr. Morgan." Her familiar voice rung in my ears like they all were yelling. "M-Mom?" I blinked my eyes open again. "Hey, baby! I'm right here. Everything's gonna be okay." She assured me.

"Wha- What happened? It feels like I got hit by a truck." The joke didn't seem to make everyone laugh, though I was confused as to why not. "What?" I asked as the glare from Rachel was deadly.

"That's not funny." She sneered. "You were in a car accident, honey." Dad said lightly. Though it still felt like they were yelling. "Can you please stop yelling?" I asked. I tried to move my hands to rub my temples, but the worse complicated things. And as I examined my arms, there were dark purple and blue spots. Scratches that were bound to heal, some turning into scars.

"I-I how did-" My mind started racing, the pulsing in the side only becoming worse. "Kayla said you left the house when you were having a meltdown about that boy." My eyebrows furrowed. "What boy?" I asked.

"Noah." Rachel clarified. But I didn't know anyone named Noah. "I don't know who that is." Everyone froze. "He lives at sway. With Blake and Bryce." Mom said.  "Who's Blake- What are you talking about." "Get the Doctor." Mom said quickly, already in tears. "Nessa and Charlie were worried sick."

"I don't know these people." I said, getting frustrated. Soon, the same doctor came in. He looked at the clipboard in his hands. "She's experiencing a minor case of amnesia. She should get her memory back with time. Be sure to show her pictures of people she doesn't remember. Especially when she's also in the picture."

And then a tall tan boy rushed into the room. He didn't look familiar. His hair looked fluffy and he was no doubt a stunning piece of art. "How come she remembers Kayla?" Dad asked. "She only seems to be forgetting parts about this last year." The doctor explained.

"Princess, you're awake. I never thought that-" I leaned away from his touch. The stranger was too comfortable with me. Already trying to kiss my forehead? This is our first time meeting. "Princess? We just met don't you think it's a bit soon for pet names?" I pulled my hand away from him.

But what I saw next was heartbreaking, this stranger's heart broke within .2 seconds. "I'm Isabella. But my friends call me Bella." I said politely, trying to somehow ease this man's pain. "I'm Noah Beck. I dated you for 6 months and broke up with you for the stupidest reason. You took me back about a months later. I told you everyday how thankful I was that you gave me the chance to love you. We dated for 5 more months before the game got to you and you needed a break from everything. And I respected that. I didn't want our love story to be over, and I said I would wait for you. That we had only pressed pause on our romance movie. The one where I love you to the ends of the earth." He was sobbing hysterically now.

To say I was confused would be an understatement. I had no memory of this. Of him. And I felt awful. I apparently supposed to love him. And I didn't doubt that he loved me. But it was hard to love someone you don't remember. "Do you have pictures? Maybe I'll remember." I tried to soothe his pain. I tried to remember.

"Yeah." He murmured, and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

" He murmured, and grabbed his phone out of his pocket